Chapter 4 Fluids, Lots of Them!

Zanes POV

Travis looked down at his abdominal area, seeing my resting head. He waited for a minute thinking "How could he do that? One moment he's making me his bitch and the next he's treating me like a princess! I don't really get it but... The mixture of pain, pleasure and relaxation is just plain beautiful. I love it. I want him to fuck me. TO FUCK ME! " But before he let me know, he just placed his hands on my back, rubbing in circular motions. It was nice. I loved it. It gave him the chance to do what he wanted again. After about a minute Travis spoke again " Alright kitten, you can move now.~"  Once again, he was being suductive. It made me want to do the best I possibly could. I slammed my length in his tight ass. " Ahh! Irine! Wow!~"  Travis moaned as I moved within him. Our forms collided every few seconds and soon we were sweating like athletes.

We both blushed intensely as we took turns moaning and screaming each others names. " Dam it Travis! You're so warm!~" I moaned before Travis replied "And you're so fuckin good at this! Keep it up and I'll be cumming in minutes! Ahh!~" As promised Travis did cum, All over my face, which stopped me thrusting. "Mmmm! Fuckin mother of Irine! Yes! YES!~" Travis moaned as he blew his load. I did my best to lick as much cum as I could off my face. Since I hadn't came yet, I pulled out and thought of something very mean to do. " Hey Travis! You may be satisfied but I've got a while left to go. I don't care if your tired! You're going to fuck me senseless like you said you would and take control just like you wanted!" A tired Travis looked up at me, pissed he was being asked to work harder.

"Ugh! Fine! You little bitch! I'll fuck you till you're bleeding!" Travis groaned at me. I just smirked. He lined himself up at my entrance and entered the full way, not giving me time to adjust. Travis began trusting at an inhuman speed. It wasn't long till I came on his chest. " Yes Travis! I'm cumming!~" I was finished. Exhausted, we collapsed next to each other.

He cuddled me close. The feeling of his soft skin against mine, it comforted me.
We lay on the damp sheets covered in each others sweat and cum. We turned to each other and leaned in to kiss. We made out ferociously out doing Garroth and Laurence earlier. We practically choked on each others tongues. We lightly kissed with our fingers linked and released our lip lock leaving a string of saliva between us once again. We went back to embracing each other. We just cuddled for the next few hours and fell asleep together.

To be continued...