Chapter 11 Little Virgin

Travis's POV:

" He was a virgin?! I took his virginity?!" I thought. I could feel myself breaking out in a cold sweat. "Zane! Oh my Irine! I didn't know!" I said. " Travis, it's okay. I'm sorry I didn't tell you but I thought you knew. Besides, if I had to lose my virginity to anyone, I'd want it to be you." Zane said reassuringly. I calmed down at bit and just breathed before I spoke again. " I can't believe you were a virgin, Zane." I said. " Really? This is me we're talking about, who else would have me? Why do you find it so hard to believe?" Zane asked. " Well, it's just that you were so... Good!~" I replied " I was sure you had to have done that before, how else would you explain that skill? If you really were a virgin then where did you learn to do that?" Zane blushed and smiled a cute little smile " I read a lot of fanfiction, it gave me some ideas. I also read magazines whenever I'm SUPER bored, There's always at least one article about sex. " Zane told me.
" But that doesn't explain how skilled you were! It's like you did it for a job or something. You always knew exactly what to do, you weren't sloppy or awkward at all! In fact... That was best sex I've ever had!" I spluttered. The words just fell out.
Zane was blushing so hard. He was so cute, even cuter than when he was calling me delicious. " I just did what I'd want done to me. It worked. I've never felt so good before. I finally get a what all the fuss is about, there's really nothing better in the whole world!" Zane said cheerfully, expressing his feelings.

" I hate to interrupt" Garroth said " But you've been talking about the sex you had just last night for almost all the time Travis has been here. It's only fair if Laurence and I share something with you now, unless you wouldn't like to hear it." Laurence looked at Garroth as to say he agreed that it would only be fair. "I have something in mind we all might like to hear, Garroth." Zane said. "Oh? What might that be?" Garroth asked.
" The recording of you and Laurence! It would be much better if we heard it instead of hearing about it, don't you agree?" Zane said with an evil twinkle in his eye.
" I think we should at least know what Zane is using to blackmail us." Laurence said.
" Fine" Garroth gave in. " Let's hear it..."

To be continued...

You:
Oh, come on! Are you fuckin' kidding me?!