Chapter 10 Talkin' Dirty

Zane's POV

" OMI! Did Laurence just say that?!" I thought " What is with him and Garroth this morning?" I just stared at Laurence like " What the fuck is wrong with you?!". 
" Well..." Travis said quietly. Garroth looked over at his partner. " Since we're on the topic of sex... How are doing with Travis, Zuzu?" He looked back at me. " I don't really want to discuss my sexual experiences with you!" I stuttered, blushing heavily. I was really embarrassed. " They said they know about our relationship but they didn't say anything about... That..." Travis mentioned. " They know that we... Did that." I informed Travis.

"Well, Shit. Zane, we may as well tell them." Travis said. I couldn't believe he would even suggest openly sharing with them every detail of our intimate moment together. " No! Travis, please! That's private!" I pleaded. " Travis, Don't you mean Soldier? Who's a silly Kitten?" Travis teased. That nickname, it made me blush.
"Fine. Soldier, If you must tell them then go ahead but I won't like it." I said.
" Alright then. Kitten and I didn't get lunch the after we caught you two making out.
We came back here so we could do the dirty. I tried to pin him but he didn't want any of it after a while. He sucked me off better than I could of imagined. Then, Kitten clawed at me. Look at the marks I've still got! " Travis said as he lifted his shirt to show off where I had dug my nails into him. Garroth and Laurence gazed at the impressive marks I'd left on my lovers body. " If you think that's impressive then you should see the hickey my Kitten has on his abs!" Travis said as he went to lift my shirt. When they saw the mark he made on me they gasped. "Zane! I didn't know my baby brother was like that!" Garroth said teasingly. " What? Just because I'd never had sex before then, you thought I couldn't handle myself?" I asked him. Travis's jaw dropped. " You mean I took your virginity and you didn't tell me?!" Travis asked, very surprised.

Sorry for the short chapter! To be continued!