Chapter 15 Minds in Gutters

*Warning! Kinky, Lemon type crap ahead! Don't play the song till later! *
Zane's POV

I had just gotten home. Travis had gone back to his house after we finished our sort of date at the park. I had really nice time. Travis was a lot more sweet than I thought before I really got to know him. Before everything that happened I kind of just assumed he was a player and doofus, a sexy doofus. When he came on to me like that at the beach... what made me say yes? I thought about it for a while. I didn't really know much about him other than he had a crush on Kaitlyn for a while. Aphmau always told me about how much different he was in high school. She said he was cute and shy. I didn't really believe it, but it was fun to imagine him that way. I started seeing him as less of a womanising douchebag and more of a cheeky, charming, hopeless romantic. I made me laugh when Kaitlyn used to beat him up, of course I don't find it funny any more. He's mine. I don't like seeing him hurt. I guess the reason I said yes at the beach was... I really did have a crush on him. I smiled as lay down on my bed and took out my phone to scroll through tumblr.

Travis's POV

I flopped down on my bed before wriggling under the covers, thinking about what happened at the park. Man, that was really great. I didn't know Zane could sing like that. His voice is so sexy! I wondered what he would sound like singing something else, something not as sad. I thought about it for a moment. "God, imagine him singing some sort of love song or something. Oh my god... that would be amazing." I thought. I loved that about Zane, his everything is hot. His eyes, hair, clothes, body, voice , moans~. "God" I thought "Calm yourself Travis, don't go getting all... hot and bothered". I couldn't even stop myself biting my lip. I had him on my mind, my dirty, dirty mind. My heart pounded and my body tingled. I was alone... and I couldn't help myself.

I grabbed out my phone and found the one image I had of him.

I stared at it. Flashes of memory came to me. Our first time after the day at the beach. My breathing hitched. I was getting hard. I couldn't control myself, "Zane" I whispered. I whined, wishing he was here with me so he could see to my needs. He wasn't, I had nobody but myself. Reaching into my pants, I palmed at my crotch in desperation for some kind of relief. I've never been so sexually frustrated. "Ahhnn~" I moaned, as sped up my pace. I unbuttoned my pants and slid them down my thighs allowing me more freedom in my movement. I wanted him so badly it was driving me insane, still I persisted. I chocked back another moan before realising no one was around to hear me, "Ahh! Z-Zane I.. hngg~".
I just wanted to cum but it wasn't the same without him. I kept going though, I had to. I kept moving my hand back and forth against my shaft and my face grew more hot and flushed with every passing second. I was holding out on myself, this was taking too long.
* bzzz *
My phone vibrated.
It was a text from Zane.

Zane: Are you busy? Can I call you?

I wanted so badly to say yes. I wanted to hear his voice. Instead I said this.

Travis: Kinda. I need your help with something but you have to promise me you won't freak out.
He replied shortly with:
Zane: Depends what it is. I'll do it if it won't get me in trouble or hurt.
Travis: Call me and I'll tell you what I want.
Zane: Okay

So he called me.
"Hey Travis! ...You're breathing is weird, are you alright?" Zane asked.
I puffed a few more heavy breaths before saying "Hey Kitten, I was just thinking about you. Guess what I'm doing right now~". Zane stayed silent for a minute, listening to me before realising. "OMI are you jacking off?!" Zane yelled.
"Ahh~ how'd ya guess?"
"That! That's how!"
"Zane, babydoll... would you please stay?"
"Ugh... okay..." Zane whined "What were gonna ask me for? I'm not coming over there just so you know!"
"Sing me a song.. ah~"
"Fine, you sicko. You owe me big time for this..."
* Play song at the top *
Zane came up with a random song he knew fast and started to sing.
He turned me on so hard with that voice of his.
Even when I moaned he didn't stop singing, he just blocked me out.
When he finished singing I finally could cum screaming his name as I did.
Zane choked.
"You happy now? You're lucky I like you so much, that was the weirdest thing I've ever done."
"Yes, I'm happy" I sighed "And thank you"

To be continued...