Chapter 9 Delicious Waffles

Travis POV:

I had made up my mind. I was going back to Zane's house. I didn't care if Garroth and/or Laurence found out about us. By now, it would just look like I was coming over as a friend to see how they were doing right? I finished my nutella sandwich and ran down the street towards Zane's house. When I opened the door I saw the weirdest thing. Zane was wearing the same outfit he was earlier but he was sitting around the table with Garroth and Laurence eating waffles.

* Not important but Zane's outfit looks like this now *

Like, They were just sitting around a round table eating stacks of waffles

Like, They were just sitting around a round table eating stacks of waffles. I've never seen so many many waffles in one place. That's what was weird about it. They were eating enough waffles to feed a family of four for a year. They were topped with whipped cream, chocolate chips and other stuff like sprinkles and syrup. It was rather amazing. Zane turned and saw me standing in the door way. " Oh hi!" He said " You left some clothes behind. They're upstairs." I was thinking Garroth and Laurence might have found the fact I left clothes here weird until Garroth said " Don't worry. We know about you and Zane but we won't tell anyone. After all... Zane's blackmailing us." I was relieved that I didn't have to hide anything from them but I  wondered what Zane could be using to blackmail his brother and his brother's partner. " Oh. Well I guess I'll grab my clothes then." I said as I walked towards the stair case.

"Wait!" Zane said suddenly " I was going to wash them for you. Just forget about them. You'll get them back."
"Okay" I said "If you insist." Walked over to the table and pulled up a chair beside Zane. "I didn't have a lot for breakfast, do you mind if I have some waffles?" I asked
Zane looked at me and smiled. He cut up a waffle into little pieces and stuck one on his fork. " Here." He said as he stuck the fork in my face. I ate the waffle. It was delicious. "wait a minute." I thought " Zane just fed me! OMI that is so cute!" I smiled as I said
" Mmm, Zane, These waffles are delicious!" Zane looked down as he blushed "No... You're delicious!" I had never seen him so cute, ever. Not even when I was drying his hair or he was all flustered at the beach. Even though he was pretty cute then.
I looked over at Garroth and Laurence. I could see Garroth getting an idea. " But Thunder Thighs is the most delicious!" Garroth said. Laurence blushed so hard. Seriously, I don't blush that hard when someone accidentally brushes against my butt.
"Garroth!" Laurence squeaked. "Who's Thunder Thighs?" I asked. Laurence just about exploded into a pile of embarrassment. " Well... Let's just say he thrusts faster than anyone else will ever be capable of." Garroth said. That's when Laurence dropped his head. "I'm not always the bottom bitch!" He looked up again with a grin.

To be continued...