s c a r e d

This is based off of what happened in the uk, I'm not blaming the clique, the clique would never do this. It was probably some drunk or high people. Idk.

I was crowd surfing during car radio, I watched as all the people pushed me around and I felt something pull me. I thought I was just falling when I pile pulled. I looked down and realized someone was trying to pull me apart. My shirt was torn and my show was stolen. I looked up and screamed.

"JOSH!" I screamed, wishing he could help me.

|-/

I was on the top of the podium, looking out to the people. I saw everyone screaming. I flexed my muscles. I felt like I just defeated a beast. I sighed.

|-/

It was after the show, I was scared I probably broke something, shouldn't be surprised. I looked at Josh and he had pain in his eyes.

"Sorry, Tyler," was all he said.

"For what?" I asked, wondering why he was sorry.

"For not helping you, I heard you yell my name and I couldn't help you," Josh looked down and I smiled.

"It's okay, I just want to cuddle and take a bath," I looked at myself. "Okay, a shower first then a bath!"

As Josh was in bed, I was taking a shower. Washing off the beer and weed smell. I was all washed up and I turned the knob to shower, making it turn to bath water.

"Joshie!" I yelled, Josh got up from the bed and walked to the door, knocking. "Come in!" I sang and looked at him, he gagged when he saw me.

"What's wrong?" My voice turning from flirtation to worry.

"Y-Your eyes!" Josh ran to me and grabbed my jaw, looking into my eyes. "T-Their swollen and bloodshot!" I didn't tell Josh about me crying in the shower, scared that this is what the clique is turning into.

"I-It's swollen?" I said, acting worried. Josh kissed my eyes and smiled at me.

"You want to go to bed or take a bath?" Josh said, turning to dad mode.

"I wanna go to sleep," I said and wiped my eye with a yawn.

Josh grabbed a towel as I got out of the bath and started to drain the bath. He looked at me and smiled, kissing my lips softly and towel dried my hair. I giggled as he dried my chest. I hugged him and we went to bed.

Josh wrapped his arms around me and a curled up in his grip, we started spooning and I smiled. His grip was soft and warm, I loved Josh. I smirked and wiggled my butt into his crotch.

"Not today," Josh said and Tyler groaned in anger.

"Tomorrow?"

"Sure, baby boy."