im so c̷r͢az͜y̡ in҉ ̷lov̧e

Blurry face laughed as Tyler watched josh kiss another person. Tyler felt his stomach flip multiple times. They weren't even dating but, seeing josh with another girl... Tyler just didn't want josh to be hurt again. Tyler watched in fear while hearing his demons whisper horrible things. Of coarse, this was just a few days after the Grammy's, they threw a party for winning an award. Then, this happened. Tyler saw Jenna look at him. She knew that Tyler was battling something right now. Jenna quickly ran up and put her arms around Tyler's neck.

"Are you okay?" Jenna asked. Tyler looked down at her and nodded. Jenna didn't believe him for a second. Jenna pulled him away to a room. Tyler was pulled down and Jenna straddled him.

"Somethings up, what is it?" Jenna growled. Tyler thought and looked down.

"I'm worried about josh, he's out there making out with a girl and I'm scared he's going to get hurt!" Tyler finally said. Jenna sighed and looked down. She pulled Tyler up by his tie and sighed.

"Look, this is his choice, it's not yours," Jenna said, Tyler sighed and nodded. Jenna sighed and stood.

"Ty," Jenna said and stared at Tyler with a cheeky grin. Tyler knew what she was going to say and blushed a little. Tyler got excited when Jenna pushed him down and straddled him.

"You gotta problem," Jenna laughed and Tyler groaned. he rolled his eyes.

"I know," Tyler shuffled a little and Jenna left so Tyler can deal with his problem. Tyler did every trick in the book before he heard the door click open. He saw Joshua, his eyes filled with tears.

Josh closed the door, locking it and leaping onto Tyler. josh held him tightly as Tyler mumbled softly, asking josh to get off. Tyler didnt have the courage. Tyler felt hands curiously drag up and down his back.

Tyler felt the hands slowly go to his front and slowly dragged down his v line and he made contact with the top of Tyler's dress pants. He let out a soft, yet sinful moan.

"J-Josh, I have a wife," Tyler said softly and josh looked up innocently. Tyler but his lip as he saw josh slowly starting to lower to Tyler's crotch.

Josh started mouthing the front of Tyler's pants and made a small movement and Tyler's pants were unbuckled and opened. Tyler but his lip harder and watched as josh did his work. He pulled out Tyler's length. Josh looked at Tyler's manhood and looked up at Tyler for permission. Tyler was way too far gone.

"Y-Yes," Tyler said softly with a nod. Josh licked up Tyler's member and took his tip into his mouth. Josh gave a small suck and smirked at Tyler soft moan. Tyler's fingers slowly laced through Josh's newly dyed hair.

"J-Josh, fuck," Tyler bucked his hips and moaned as heard Josh softly gag. Josh never gagged, for a while, Tyler thought josh didn't even have a gag reflex.

Josh kept bobbing his head and nearly chuckled at the sounds Tyler made. He arched his back and made a soft whine.

"I-Immabout to-" Tyler moaned out as he felt Josh's hand wrap around the rest of Tyler's dick that he couldn't fit in his mouth. Josh's head kept bobbing before stopping at his tip and returned sucking.

Tyler let out a loud moan, barely muffled by his lip being bitten, and came down Josh's throat. Josh looked up innocently and leaned up, cum dripping off his chin, the rest in his mouth and was being swallowed.

"T-Thank you," josh said in a defeated sound. Josh's voice was now ruined and Tyler smiled. He kissed josh and he smiled.

"No problem," Tyler said softly.

"W-We should probably go out before it's suspicious," josh said and looked at Tyler.

"Well, they probably heard me moan over the damn music so, it can't get anymore suspicious than that."