🛁 b a t h 🛁

Tyler loved baths. It always relaxed him, the warm water seems to make him feel like he was in paradise. That's usually where he writes his songs. I watched at the water started to fill the bath tub.

Tyler yawned as he took off each pair of clothing he was wearing and slid into the bath. He turned of the water and closed his eyes. He bit his lip as he felt all he muscles relax. He hummed his newest song while relaxing. He mumbled the soft lyrics. He felt the steam resonate over his bod-

"Hey ty I need my tooth brush," josh barged in and Tyler screamed. Josh turned and saw everything. Josh gasped, not that he wasn't surprised, he was just more... wow... josh sat there for a moment, looking down each muscular part of his body.

"GET OUT!" Tyler screamed, knocking josh out of his state of shock. Josh opened his mouth and felt himself start to panic. Damn anxiety.

"O-Oh... I-I need lotion," josh grabbed his lotion and ran out the door. Josh slammed the door shut and he stared at the wall. He looked like he saw a ghost. A super sexy ghost. With a v-line as deep as the Grand Canyon- WHY IS TYLER SO ATTRACTIVE!!!

Josh started to be lost in the thought of his friend. They shared a hotel room and he never saw Tyler... well he has but we don't talk about that...

Josh stood and looked at the bottle of lotion. He blushed and quickly tossed it in the bin. He wasn't going to use it for the reasons he was thinking of...

Josh walked to his bed and laid down. Of coarse Tyler's side was fairly neat but Josh's was a total mess. Josh pulled he covers over him.

Just go to sleep and maybe you'll... forget...

Josh closed his eyes but all he thought out was Tyler. Josh bit his lip and covered his face with the pillow. He felt a huge heat coming from the front of his jeans and he couldn't deal with this all night, or until he got alone.

Josh covered his whole body in the blanket and blushed at the feeling in his pants. And the thoughts going through his head. He slid his hand down his V-line and unzipped his pants. He pulled out his dick and started to massage it. He whimpered a little and started to move his hand up and down his shaft. He then started to circle his thumb over the tip and he moaned fairly loud. Josh blushed, knowing that Tyler had to have heard that.

Josh heard the drain being pulled and the water starting to drain. Josh bit his lip and smirked, an idea running through his head. He quickened the pace and purposely moaned loudly.

On the other side of the door, Tyler heard the moans. Tyler shouldn't feel like this but, what the hell, he's going to accept his gayness. He listen to Josh's moans and whimpers. Tyler turned red and he looked down at his water soaked body. He then saw himself hard and turned even more red. Tyler looked around and realized he didn't get a towel.

Shit.

"Uh, josh, I need a towel.,. Can you, uh, get me one," tyler said, kinda awkwardly. Tyler looked down and hid behind the door. He heard and exaggerated sigh and a small whimper and rustling.

The door opened slightly and a towel was handed through and tyler slightly stuttered when he saw the tip of Josh's flushed cock. Tyler's eyes widened.

"T-Thanks," tyler said softly. Josh said no problem and realized tyler was staring at his dick. Josh smirked.

"Whatcha lookin at?" Josh said, staring at Tyler's eyes that gazed back up. He blushed and started to stutter out an answer.

"I-I.. uh, I was looking g at t-the lamp! T-That's a cool lamp!" Tyler said before josh opened the door.

"Come one buddy!" Josh said and hugged Tyler. Tyler's eyes widened and he felt tyler on his cock and smirked. He softly kissed his neck and tyler tried to stifle his moan but it did escape.

"What's wrong baby boy?" Josh said softly and kept kissing down Tyler's neck, then going back up and slightly biting on the skin behind his ear.

"F-Fuck.." tyler swore for the first time. Josh smirked and started trailing his hands down Tyler's chest and hips. Tyler whimpered softly.

"Naughty boy, you never swear," josh said and grabbed Tyler's ass. Tyler moaned and gripped Josh's biceps.

"P-Please," tyler said softly and josh smiled.

"What do you need, princess," josh said softly and tyler whined.

"P-Please... t-touch me," Tyler said and josh smirked. He slid his hand down his chest and gripped his lower zone. Tyler gasped. Josh smirked at the sound of Tyler's gasps and moans.
"M-More," tyler moaned out. Josh loved seeing Tyler like this. All flustered and moaning, swearing. Tyler never cussed, josh knew that. Hearing Tyler swear was probably giving josh good luck for 20,000 years.

Tyler moaned even louder as josh thumbed his tip and he bit his lip and whimpered.

"I-I'm close..." Tyler mumbled.

"Oh we haven't even started yet, little one."

I know cliff hanger but happy late new year!!! I'm happy that the new year came, a lot of things will happen this year, like I'm going on americas got talent and... that's it...

Happy new year!

-Ethan ^—^