w a v e s

Tyler and josh skipped to the new home they bought on the beach. Tyler loved it and josh bought it for his baby boy.

They sat at the beach, it was late and the waves crashed. Tyler started to wrap his arms around Josh's waist. Tyler kissed Josh's neck and he slightly pushed Tyler.

"Ty, were at the beach," josh said and gestured to the crashing waves.

"It's our beach," Tyler gestured to the empty beach. Josh sighed and Tyler smiled. Tyler always got his way, josh was a good daddy but was kind of a softy. Josh did punish him for doing wrong but if Tyler wanted something, he got it.

Tyler straddled josh and he pushed Tyler off. Tyler whined, he was always needy and attention seeking. Josh stood and took the blanket and un-sanded the blanket and folded it. Tyler sat on the beach and stood, crossing his arms.

"You're a meanie!" Tyler yelled and josh slightly jumped as he was about to go to the door.

"Excuse me?" Josh snapped and Tyler knew what he was getting himself into, but he was desperate.

"Your an asshole!" Tyler yelled and josh walked to him. Tyler started to quiver under Josh's gaze and he looked down at Tyler. Josh took Tyler's wrist.

"Tyler Robert Dun, you do not use that language," josh said sternly. Tyler smirked, but tried to hide it.

"What are you gonna do about it!" Tyler teased and Josh's face turned red with anger. Tyler's soft lips and his tattoos made josh want to destroy him.

"Do you want to find out?" Josh pulled Tyler's wrist and Tyler whined/moaned when josh pulled. Josh realized the moan and growled.

"You like this huh? Being degraded and being treated as a lesser?" Josh snarled and Tyler nodded slightly. Josh leaned to Tyler's ear.

I'll show you degrading

Josh pulled Tyler to their new bedroom that had fresh sheets and they haven't even settled in, hell they haven't been there for a full 24 hours.

Tyler was shoved to the bed and josh leaned over him. He pulled out his cock and slapped Tyler's face with it.

"Suck, slut," Tyler moaned and licked from base to tip and took all of josh in while gagging. Josh moaned and Tyler did too, sending vibrations through Josh's body.

Josh pulled Tyler's hair and kept fucking his mouth. Josh moaned as Tyler had tears brimming his eyes. Josh bit his lip and Tyler gagged again, making josh whimper.

"I'm close, kitten," josh kept fucking Tyler's mouth. He pulled out and Tyler looked up innocently. Josh bit his lip to silents his moans. He started jacking himself off and he moaned loudly as he came all over Tyler's face, he opened his mouth to catch as much as he could. His face, covered in cum, looked up at josh. Josh moaned at the sight.

"Can I ride you, daddy?"