Intro to the big 50

It was normal for there to be a famous person with a slave by their side. The slaves were usually innocent little kids who where born into it. Sadly, Tyler was part of that cycle.

Tyler was pulled around by his collar or necklace that was chain and cut into his neck. He was forced to wear embarrassing clothes, he mostly wore almost nothing.

Tyler was often punished by his master. He was always being 'bad'. In his masters mind, being bad was having a small inconvenience in your life. Tyler was a weight he had to carry. Tyler was nothing.

At least that's what Jordan Dun always said to him.

---

Josh was fumbling with dishes as he tried to clean up and get more excited for when he finally gets to see his brother after a year of no contact. Josh heard that Jordan had a slave. Josh was against it but, if he spoke out, he would be forced to be a slave too.

This whole thing was a system. You were born into your life and you couldn't change it. If josh was born with a silver spoon in his mouth, he would say that way. If josh was born into a life as a slave, he would be a slave forever.

Luckily, josh was born in a famous family, always spitting money out to people who had too much of it and forcing others to do their work.

Jordan: are u coming? I need to know when my slave needs to start dinner

Josh was sick by the words that Jordan spoke.

Josh: I'll be leaving in about 10 minutes

Josh looked at himself in the mirror. He hated this life. He tried to move into a smaller town but it was flooded with people trying to get a good look at the boy that was related to the Jordan Dun.

🏳️‍🌈❤🏳️‍🌈

Josh walked up to the home and rang the door bell. He heard a stutter of feet hitting the ground after a small grumbled. What opened the door completely amazed him.

A small boy, covered in bruises and cuts, standing with a thin tank top on and short shorts on that showed all of the boys body. This was presumably Jordans slave.

Josh hated the sound of it.

"I-Is this J-Josh?" Tyler said softly and heard a large patter of feet. It was Jordan, strutting down stairs.

"Slave, what did you call Joshua?" Jordan stared at Tyler's small frame and Jordan slightly pulled on his wrist.

"J-Josh sir, I-I'm sorry," the small boy was filled with fear, it was visible in his eyes.

Jordan pulled back his hand and it landed on the back of the boys head. Hard.
"You're getting off easy," Jordan growled and the boy whimpered. Jordan motioned for josh to walk in.