p e r f e c t

Trigger warning: self harm and suicide
I started feeling this way recently sorry. You can skip this because it'll probably be really sad. Oops. Based off of Perfect Couple by Fozzy & VanC remember, dms are always open!

Words: 1211

Josh sat in the forest, looking at Tyler. Josh's  hand gripped Tyler's. Tyler always was high and drunk. Josh hated it. But, Josh didn't want to leave Tyler because he loved him. Tyler was close to being asleep in Josh's  hold. Tyler's head was on Josh's shoulder as the stars shined on Tyler's face with the moons soft, silver tint on Tyler's cheek bones. Josh stood, it was almost midnight, and they needed to get home.

Josh picked up Tyler and started to walk to the car. He put him down on the passenger seat and he smiled, seeing Tyler sleeping innocently. He smiled wider and went to the other side when he closed the door. He started the car and drove back to their house.

Josh pulled into the driveway and turned off the car. He got out and went to Tyler's side, picking him up and walking to the car. He heard a whine from Tyler. Josh looked down at Tyler and saw him staring with a small smile. He leaned up and kissed his lips. Josh smiled into the kiss. Josh opened the door and brought him up the stairs, still holding him bridal style. Josh put down Tyler, and straddled him. Josh moved his lips down to Tyler's neck and he moaned. Josh bit softly and pulled off Tyler's shirt. Josh kissed down Tyler's stomach and got to his jeans, seeing the clear bulge. Josh teasingly pulled it down and smiled as Tyler whined.

Josh pulled down Tyler's boxers and started jacking him off. Tyler moaned loudly and Josh smirked and started sucking on Tyler's tip. Tyler arched his back and moaned. Josh looked up and smirked, seeing Tyler weak and whining.

"P-Please, Josh- fuck!"

"What do you need?" Josh asked, pulling off with a pop.

"Fuck me," Josh smiled.

"You got it, princess." Josh leaned up.

---

Josh and Tyler were spooning, Tyler the little, Josh the big. Josh was still awake but the younger one was asleep, probably dreaming of getting high. Josh finally fell asleep and Tyler opened his eyes, looking at his boyfriend. He was softly snoring and Tyler wiggled out of his grip and he snuck to the window, opening it and climbing out.

---

Josh woke up and saw the spot next to him was empty. He wiped his eyes and leaned up, seeing the window open. He sighed and stood, pulling on a tank top and some sweatpants. He opened up twitter, seeing some drunk tweets from Tyler that said random crap.

Tylerrjoseph: dude! This party is sick!

Tylerrjoseph: that's for the drinks @brendonurie

Tylerrjoseph: photo attached

It showed a selfie with him and Brendon with the location showing where he was. He thanked God that he had the location on. He walked out the front door and walked to the car, turning it on and driving to Brendon's house.

---

Josh got out the car and saw lights flaring from inside and he saw drunk frat boys out front fighting over a girl. Josh walked to the door and opened it, walking around before walking out back. He gasped and felt something tear his heart in half.

Tyler straddled Brendon and was kissing him. He pulled off and looked into Brendon's eyes with the same glimmer that showed when he looked at Josh. Josh's eyes widened and he felt tears prick his eyes. His stomach tightened and he closed his eyes, running through the house and out the front.