h a l l o w e e n

Sorry that I've been gone. I've got back into self harming and I'm trying to stop. Battling with that is enough but I'll still write for you guys!

It was Halloween night. Tyler and Jo- Spooky Jims, favorite holiday. Tyler was dressed a skeleton and josh was an alien. Tyler giggled as josh walked up to him in an alien mask. Josh smiled and Tyler kissed him through the mask. Tyler pulled it up and kissed him more heatedly.

"Ty, kids are going to be coming any second." Tyler ignored his pleads. Tyler kissed down his neck and got to his green skinny jeans and pulled them down. He looked at Josh's length and Tyler took its head and sucked slightly. Josh arched his back.

"Holy shit, Ty," josh took Tyler's hair and Tyler bobbed his head. He looked up and made eye contact with josh. Josh moaned and Tyler smiled and pulled off.

"What the hell?" Josh said as Tyler stood up.

"Fuck me, daddy," Tyler deeply kissed the older man. Josh pushed him down on the couch. Tyler laid there as josh crawled in top. He pulled off Tyler's skeleton jacket and kissed down his chest.

"J-Josh-" josh smacked his ass and Tyler whined. "D-Daddy please!" Josh smirked and looked down at him.

"Do what?" Josh leaned back on his knees and Tyler looked at him.

"P-Please fuck me!" Tyler said and arched his back.

"Beg."

Tyler looked into Josh's eyes and said a soft 'what'. Tyler got oh his knees and bent down.

"P-Please daddy, fuck me! I've been a good boy! Please daddy!" Tyler looked up and josh smirked. Josh pulled him up by his shoulder and shoved him down, kissing him heatedly.

"Daddy, I wanna ride you," Tyler said in the kiss and josh nodded. Tyler leaned up and josh laid down. Tyler pulled off his pants and boxers and licked Josh's cock. He coated Josh's whole cock with his spit and leaned up. Tyler positioned himself before. Josh looked at him.

"You sure you don't need prep?" Josh said and Tyler smirked.

"I may have done it earlier," Tyler said and smiled as josh moaned. Tyler sunk down Josh's dick and moaned. He started bouncing. Tyler arched his back and josh hands wrapped around his waist. Josh closed his eyes and threw his head back.

"T-Ty I'm-"

"Trick or treat!" There was a knock. Tyler froze and josh did too. Tyler slid off of him and josh pulled on his pants and shirt, not caring about boxers. He grabbed the candy and opened the door, Tyler hiding.

"Hey! What are you guys!"

"Harley Quinn!" Said one girl in blond pig tails and a big smile.

"I'm the joker!" Said one kid that had green hair and a big grin.

"I'm bat man!" The kid in all black and a batman mask.

"Cool! Here's your candy!" Josh gave out the candy and the kids said thank you and ran off to their parents. Josh closed the door and looked at Tyler. He was behind a chair and he smiled.

"So, back to our regularly scheduled program!" Josh was tackled by Tyler and smiled.

"I'm yours,"

Oops that sucked