🏳️‍🌈 B a t h (pt 2) 🏳️‍🌈

Josh bit down Tyler's neck as he was pressed on the bed. Tyler moaning and whimpering hopelessly, his cock flushed and pushing on his stomach. Josh pulled away from Tyler's neck and looked down at Tyler.

Josh smiled up at Tyler and got in between his legs. Josh took Tyler's tip into his mouth. Tyler moaned loudly, neighbours could hear. Josh's head started bobbing his head up and down at a pace that made tyler whimpering. Tyler had a love/hate relationship with teasing.

He loves it at times but hates it at others.

Tyler gripped at the sheets and whimpered.

"P-Please da-joshy," tyler quickly corrected himself. Josh took all of tyler in and looked up and him. Pulling away from Tyler's cock and he saw the pure fear is Tyler's eyes.

"What were you going to say?" Josh asked and Tyler clearly panicked.

"N-Nothing, d-don't worry about it!" Tyler said with a small smile, faking his sense of reality. Josh pulled Tyler's fragile body towards Josh's and Tyler squeaked.

"Tell me the truth, little boy," Tyler said and watched as Josh's eyes turned from lust to hunger.

"J-Josh.." tyler said softly and felt a slap on his ass. Tyler squeaked and made a small moan along with it.
"D-Daddy, I was going to call you daddy.." Tyler said and looked up at josh who smirked. Josh kissed Tyler heating the moment.

"Does my little prince have a daddy kink?" Josh questioned and smirked as Tyler nodded quickly. Josh made quick slap on Tyler's ass.
"Words little boy," josh said and smiled as Tyler bit his lip.

"Y-Yes daddy," Tyler said softly and josh smiled, kissing down Josh's chest.

"So pretty," josh said softly and kept moving down his chest. Tyler whined. He wiggled, hoping for more than a blowjob.

"P-Please, f-fuck me," Tyler said and josh looked up at the swearing boy. Josh never saw this side of Tyler. The only other time he said anything 'bad' was when he was very mad. Now, josh knew a new way of making Tyler swear.

"Awe, is my baby boy, swearing again," josh said, massaging Tyler's ass. Tyler whined and arched his back.
"You know what bad boys get?" Josh asked and Tyler bit his lip and nodded.

"P-Punishment..." Tyler said and looked at josh. He smiled.

"I've never seen this side of you, I like it," josh said and spun Tyler around so he was on his front, josh grabbed Tyler's hips and pulled it up.
"My pretty little boy, hmm, you're ass is so perfect," josh said and started to grind against Tyler's ass. Tyler groaned.
"Too bad I'm going to have to turn it all red," josh said and smiled and Tyler's small gasp/moan.

Josh leaned up and put his hand on Tyler's lower back.

"Count for me," josh said and pulled his hand back and spanked Tyler once. Tyler gasped and moaned.

"O-One," tyler said and felt the small sting. Josh bit his lip at the sight.

"T-Two!" Tyler whined as josh spanked him again. This kept happening until josh arrived at 10. Tyler was crying and whimpering. Josh spun Tyler around and kissed him.

"You're such a pretty boy, so good for me," josh said and looked down. Seeing Tyler's cock leaking.
"Hmm, do you want to help me sort out my problem," josh said and referenced to his cock. Tyler looked up and nodded quickly.

Tyler got in between Josh's legs and saw how hard he was. Tyler made eye contact with josh and smiled. Tyler closed his eyes and took in Josh's tip. He swirled his tongue around the head and smirked at Josh's moans. Tyler looked straight up at Josh's eyes. Josh looked down and moaned again at the sight.

Tyler took more and more of Josh's cock until josh touched the back of his throat and he slightly gagged. Josh moaned again as Tyler kept bobbing his head, gagging every once and a while.

"Good, good boy..." josh whispered and Tyler pulled off.

"J-Joshy?" Tyler said softly and looked at josh with innocent eyes. Josh looked at him and nodded.

"C-Can you please fuck me..." Tyler said and crawled up to josh and josh nodded quickly.

---

Tyler moaned, still bouncing up and down after cumming. Josh was grunting as he kept thrusting. Tyler but his lip and closed his eyes, his head thrown back.

"Such a good boy," josh said and watched as Tyler nodded.
"I'm close," josh said and Tyler got off of josh and stood in front of him.

"Cum on my face," Tyler said and josh nodded. He leaned up and jacked off a few times before moaning and cumming on Tyler's face.

"T-Thank you..." Tyler said and looked up at josh. Josh smiled as tyler swallowed the cum that landed in his mouth.

"Your welcome, baby boy... we should do this more often," josh said and tyler nodded.

"I'd love that..."