🌑 s l a v e 🌑

Jordan gave out small laugh when he tripped Tyler with his own food on it. Tyler got the scraps and it wasn't much. Now all of the food was on the ground, so he couldn't eat.

Josh leaned down and helped Tyler to pick up the plate and the little food left on the plate. It was only a tiny bit of rice.

"Joshua, what are you doing?" Jordan snapped and josh looked up. Josh looked down at Tyler trying to slip the rest of the food into his hands.

"I-I was helping Tyler-"

"You aren't as useless as him, start eating, he doesn't deserve to eat." Josh looked at Tyler who looked almost through him.

Josh sat in his seat and he started eating his food before he heard a loud scream, it was the boy. Josh quickly turned his head, to see the plate smashed on his foot and parts of the glass was in his foot.

"Jordan, you need to help him!" Josh said and stood.

"No, he can cope," Jordan snarled and josh stood, going to help. Jordan then stood and pulled josh back to his seat.
"Do you want to be a slave?" Jordan growled and Josh stared into his eyes. Josh felt his eyes brim with tears and josh mumbled something, barely audible.

"You got your finger on the trigger kid, you gonna pull it?" Josh looked up at the boy who was staring down.

"Stick to your gun," Jordan growled and punched josh.

Josh pulled back his fist and pulled him to the ground. Josh kept punching and kicking him. Jordan pulled josh down to the ground and stared into Josh's eyes and Jordan forced his hands around Josh's neck. Josh growled and struggled to breathe and to fight back.

"Don't worry, it'll all be over soon," Jordan whispered into Josh's ear as his eyes slowly slipped down. Jordan felt hands wrap around his neck and pull him back.

Josh gasped air back into his lungs and looked at the boy who caused it.

"TYLER! GET YOUR FUCKING HANDS OFF OF ME!" Jordan growled and tried to pull Tyler down. He finally got his hands on Tyler and threw him on the ground. Tyler gasped for air as his breath was knocked out of him.

"T-Tyler," josh whimpered out as he kept trying to catch his breath.

Jordan smashed his foot onto Tyler's crotch. Tyler screamed out and tried to protect what was his.

"S-Stop! I-I won't be a-able to h-have kids!" Tyler cried out. Tyler always wanted to have children.

"Nobody would have kids with a dirty slave," Jordan said lowly and Tyler's eyes filled with tears.

"J-Jordan! S-Stop!" Josh struggled to get up but when he did, all hell broke loose. Josh sprinted to Jordan and slammed his shoulder onto the ground. Josh punched Jordan and he stood, looking at his brother who's nose was bleeding.

Josh stood and looked down at his brother and decided, he deserved some of his own medicine. Josh started stomping on his brothers man hood. He screamed out, as if he was getting killed. Well, it was pretty close. Jordan threw up in pain and josh turned, looking at Tyler was on the ground crying and trying to get the glass out of his foot.