c r a z y

Blood warning!!!

Josh sat, tapping his foot. Today was his birthday and I got him a present. I called him to come down to he basement. I heard his footsteps and I smiled, looking at him with my bloodied face. He smirked as he saw an innocent woman strapped in the chair, crying. I smiled and he kissed pecked me. He then saw, the woman held a disgusted face. He walked up to her and pulled her blonde hair. Her bright blue eyes looked deep into his hazel ones. He pulled back his fist and punched her as hard as he could. She cried out and Josh pulled her hair back.

"Name." Josh snarled and I walked up, straightening my pastel pink shorts.

"J-Jenna..." Josh nodded and I looked at Josh. he looked back at me a smiled.

"What do you want to do baby boy?" He asked and made eye contact.

"It's your birthday, you can do anything you want for her," Josh smirked and kissed me softly.

"Thank you baby boy, you are so good," He looked at Jenna and got on his knees. He smiled, his smile with his teeth that made his look crazy. He was crazy and so was I. I'm insane with schizophrenia. Josh had bad anxiety and it turned to violence. I skipped to the wall and grabbed the instruments. I jogged to Josh and smiled, handing him the stuff. He looked at the different instruments. He took out the scalpel and he slid the dull side on her cheek. She cried.

"Now, what are you here for?" He asked and he looked at me, knowing that I knew why she was here. We killed people but we had a reason. She was panting looking at the scalpel with wide eyes. Her pupils dilated as she looked.

"P-Please, I don't know, P-Please!" She cried out in fear.

"Tell me." He said in anger and pressed down, drawing blood to trickle down. She cried even louder and he smirked.

"I-I don't know!" She screamed.

"She won't answer Joshy..." I said and looked into his eyes. He smirked.

"I'll make her say," Josh pushed down as hard as he could as he dragged it down her arm.

"Please stop! Please stop!" She screamed sadly. I giggled as Josh smirked.

"Oh, for asking nicely, I'll let you go!" He stood and smiled innocently.

"T-Thank God..."

"HA! You thought I was serious? Wow, you're dumb!"

---

I looked at the mangled body, her jaw unhinged from when I played dentist. She was bleed from her nose from when she spat on me and josh punched her. I looked at Josh.

"Do it get the feel good remote?" I asked, changing from insane to submissive.

"Yes, baby boy, you've been good," he smiled and patted the top of my head.

"Go to the play room and be a good boy and get ready," he kissed the top of my head. I nodded with a smile and ran up the stairs. I almost never get the feel good remote. I only got it when I was a really good boy. I wiggled past the door and dimmed the lights. I sat in the corner, I took the collar and tied it around my neck.

Now, I couldn't go farther than about a foot or two. I looked at the leash attached to the wall and I smiled. I pulled off my bloodied booty shorts, I was shirtless because daddy joshy got excited and decided to make Jenna jealous. I pulled on a new pair of panties and I heard daddy joshy walking up the stairs. I quickly got on my knees and put my hand on my lap and I realized I forgot the ears.

I turned and put them on as quickly as I could, I turned and saw daddy joshy looking at me and I saw he was mad. I cowered. I got in my sorry position and kept my head down.