k i t c h e n s i n k

hey theres some rape involved, i don't write it but it gets toward where it starts so if your triggered by that type of stuff, don't read love you! stay safe!

tyler was home alone and hungry. he asked his daddy if he could go to the store. he started walking with a short skirt and a big pink button up that was nearly see through. he walked to the store and people cat called him but one person took it too far.

"hey baby boy, wanna go by my place?" he said and tyler felt himself cringe, he hated when people asked for sex. he kept walking and the guy followed. "oi! get over here! I'm not done!" he ran in front of tyler and he felt himself cower.

"u-um i don't wanna..." he said softly and fearfully.

"excuse me?" he snarled and pulled Tyler behind him. He wanted to yell for help but all i could do was stay silent. He was pulled into a room and was shoved down.

tyler was so scared he couldn't speak other than say "what are you going to do?" he looked up and felt terrified.

"you dirty slut," the man growled and tyler looked p at him in fear. "strutting around with that skirt," the man grabbed the skirt and smirked as tylers terrified eyes followed the mans. "letting all of us look at your ass, so perfect," tyler started wiggling.

"i-i don't wanna!" tyler yelled and started trying to push off the masculine man. the man cackled.

"well, you're going to get it anyways!" he snarled lowly and pinned tyler. tyler started struggling harder. he growled and tried to escape the mans tight grip and he kick the man in his crotch making him yelp in pain and tyler pushed him off. he tried to run off before he was grabbed by his ankles and he yelled out. he was dragged up. he screamed.

"STOP! STOP! PLEASE!" he screamed.

---

tyler came home, shaking. josh looked up. seeing tyler clearly scared, his eyes flashing around the room and his eyes watering and bloodshot.

"tyler! you're out late! what happened!" tyler looked scared at josh's words and he started crying. josh ran up and held him. "tyler? whats wrong? what happened?" tyler screamed.

"GET OFF GET OFF!" he screamed and shoved josh off. tyler looked at josh as he looked worried. he ran up the stairs and covered his head with a pillow as josh knocked on the door.

"tyler! let me in!" josh yelled, but tyler covered his ears from the things it said to him.

silly boy silly boy

slutty boy slutty boy

josh will never forgive you

silly boy silly boy

all you need to do is go into the bathroom

all your problems will be solved...

tyler whined and yelled. "GO AWAY!" josh started slamming himself against the door. "LEAVE ME ALONE!" he screamed and ran to the bathroom. he listened to the voice and kept on shuffling though the draws. then he saw it.

"TYLER! OPEN THE DOOR!" josh screamed and kicked the bathroom door, it opened and he saw tyler on the ground, in a ball. his arm was bleeding and tears were falling down his face. he kept whispering 'go away' and 'leave me alone'. josh ran up and held tyler.

"leave me alone!" tyler screamed and josh looked at his forearm, no matter how much tyler wiggled. josh saw the designs spread across his arm like drawings. josh looked at tyler and he was crying. he hugged tyler and felt his tears soaking his white shirt, blood also staining it.

"d-don't leave me alone," tyler mumbled and he fell asleep. josh picked him up and put him on the bed. he tucked him in and decided to sleep in the same bed, but he still didn't know what happened. he kissed his forehead and wrapped his arms around him.