b o r e d

Josh was home alone, Tyler was in Columbus with his family and Josh had to stay and take care of Meowth, the twos cats. Josh wished Tyler was there, to watch fall apart. Josh but his lip and heard his phone buzz. He looked and saw Tyler texting.

Baby boy: daddy, I miss you!

Joshy: I miss you too

Baby boy: I can't wait to get home

Joshy: I can't wait to fuck you I into the bed

Baby boy: daddy, are you excited?

Joshy: yes, I am Prince, now can you show me your princess parts?

Baby boy: okay

Baby boy: image attached

Josh's eyes widened. It was Tyler looking innocent, his cock flushed against his stomach, he was biting his lip and looked nervous. Josh's face turned red as he slid he hand down his sweatpants and grabbed his hard cock and started pumping.

Joshy: send me more baby boy

Baby boy: image attached image attached

Josh bit his lip and kept on working himself, this time quicker. He put down the phone as he erupted an embarrassingly loud whine as he bucked up into his own hand. He closed his eyes and he phone buzzed. He looked over and saw a single text from Tyler.

Baby boy: can I cum, daddy?

Josh lost it, he came all over his hand and his chest. He rode through his high. He grabbed his phone and wrote.

Joshy: cum for me baby boy

Baby boy: video attached

Josh's eyes widened as he saw a video of Tyler cumming all over his chest and stomach. Josh felt himself start to get hard again. Fuck.

Thank you so much for 1k reads! I'm happy to say that this chapter sucks but I wanted to post today! Dms are open, comment, vote, and be a fren. Have a gr8 day m8