Facts About Aaron, Maddy and Jamie

Aaron Faulkner
1. Bullied at school by hearies
2. Hates his father because he left his mother and him, and because he sexually abused his mother.
3. Hates the doctor, and tries to never gets ill because his mother is nurse and she'd take him to the clinic
4. Has a crush on the model Karlie Kloss
5. Blames himself that he went deaf
6. Never kissed a girl (until Elizabeth)
7. Jealous of his cousin because he gets the girls and he can hear
8. Wants to be a director
9. Loves the Harry Potter movies
10. Secretly envious of Jamie because he has a father
11. Refrains from using voice because he was told he sounded like mentally challenged seal when he was in a normal school
12. His mum tried to get him to have cochlear implants out in so he could hear again but rejected it yet still secretly regrets not getting them sometimes.
13. He desperately wants someone to give his love too but never gets the chance
14. He won't admit it to anyone but he believes in love at first sight.
15. Aaron loves beno comic books and stores them in a trick book shelf that looks like a part of the wall
16. He didn't realize he liked Maddy until he saw Jamie kiss her at a school dance and left the dance immediately because he couldn't take it and wasn't strong enough to see his best friend kissing her.
17. When he was little, he pretended he was one of Peter Pan's lost boy.
18. Aaron has always been on the fence about a cochlear implant and occasionally convinces himself he wants one until he changes back his mind.
19. Aaron wants to direct Disney and Pixar movies.
20. When Aaron was 10, his mother got him a camera and then Jamie's dad showed him a few things with the camera which mad him decide he wanted to be a director.

Madeline Kingsley
1. Had a thing for Aaron since the day she ran into him
2. Is known for her sometimes nerdy but more focused and ambitious personality yet is also known for her good looks and artsy side.
3. She is very afraid of the dark.
4. Maddy is adopted. Her real parents died in a drunk driving accident and Maddy was in the car when it happened when she was a baby. Her father was intoxicated.
5. She doesn't drink at all because of that.
6. She would go to the ends of the earth for the people she cares about.
7. Maddy has an older brother biologically which she had met for the first time on her 7th birthday.
8. Her birth name isn't Maddy, it's Adeline Grace but her adoptive parents changed it to Madeline when they became her legal guardians.
9. She felt bad for Jamie and that's why she went out with him.
10. Maddy couldn't stop thinking of Aaron during the date and was completely distracted.
11. Her friends that volunteered at the deaf school were no longer her friends after they made fun of Jamie. They are disrespectful and rude to everyone and it was the last straw for her.
12. Maddy's older brother is named Calum and he is 22. Once he knew about Maddy, he is actively there for her. He feels Maddy is his responsibility and he owes her some type of relationship.
13. She never forgave her parents for driving drunk and risking her and Calum's life.
14. When she misses her brother, she plays the song 'Clocks' by Coldplay.
15. Calum hates Jamie and he tells Maddy that he does all the time. It's the only thing they fight about.
16. On her 7th birthday, she was given a teddy bear from her brother and named it paddington after paddington bear.
17. Her parents want her to study law even though she has a true passion for acting, writing plays, dancing, singing and playing instruments.
18. Her favourite actresses are Anne Hathaway, Meryl Streep and Carey Mulligan
19. Her favourite plays are mama Mia and westside story.
20. Maddy began researching sign language right when she got home, the day she met Aaron and actively practises it every day but she doesn't tell anyone except Karina or else they'll figure out why she's doing it. Because of Aaron.

Jamison Birch
1. He's a vegetarian
2. Jamie is a flirt
3. His mother and father are both deaf. But not his little brother.
4. Had a ten year old little brother obsessed with football (soccer).
5. Jamie is confident with his voice even though he is deaf. He was sent to speech therapy since he started talking by his parents because they went through it as well and it's easier to get through life like that.
6. Jamie loves to cook and his nickname is Jamie Oliver like the famous chef. He was given that name by Aaron when he was making dinner for his family one night and Aaron was over and called him jamie Oliver as a joke and it stuck.
7. Jamie wants to be a chef when he is older.
8. Jamie has blonde hair, so light that it looks like the colour of lemons.
9. His friendship started with Aaron when they were 8. They met in their year three class, when their teacher set up the seating arrangement and were put as desk partners.
10. He hates horror movie and will hide his eyes most of the time.
11. He wears an inch thick glasses because of his terrible eye-sight. He first started wearing glasses when he was 4. Jamie was watching TV when he was little and couldn't even tell if the TV was on or not.
12. His celebrity crush is Selena Gomez and first discovered her when he went to his cousins house in Canada and watched Disney channel for the first time.
13. Jamie is completely fine with being deaf, you can't miss something you never had.
14. His full name is Jamison Oliver Birch, Oliver being his dad's name and Jamison being his mothers dads name.
15. Afraid of spiders
16. Jamie started cooking when he decided he wasn't to eat meat anymore.
17. Hates banana and the colour yellow
18. Jamie is afraid of teletubies
19. Wants to go to culinary school when he finished secondary school
20. Allergic to the grass.