Chapter one~

"You worthless brat!" A harsh voice shouted at the young blond before kicking his stomach. Sanji flinched in pain as he he whimpered. "You're even worse than your stupid mother!" Another kick to his weak and damaged stomach.

"P-Please... Father, I-I'm sor-ry-"

"Shut it you useless kid! I don't want to see your face today, you disgust me! Go to your room! NOW! If not you'll be punished again!" He ordered threatening to do what he did again. Abuse. Sanji struggled standing up but managed, he limped upstairs into his room and fell into his bed. His tear stained face red and bloody. He buried his face into his pillow and cried all the pain out until he had no tears left, his eyes purple from the crying and his body bruised, bleeding and cut. His dad was always like this, nothing new. He was only 21. It all started ever since he was seven.

Flashback~

His parents were having an argument, he peaked from behind the kitchen door and listened. His eyes wide as plates as soon as his dad grabbed a knife and launched to his mother stabbing her in the chest. She gasped as she fell in the floor bleeding to death, Sanji ran upstairs into his room with tears in his ocean blue eyes. He locked the door and hid in his wardrobe. He heard banging at the other side of his door.

"SANJI! OPEN UP!" His dad screamed, suddenly, the door fell as it was kicked down. He kept quiet in his little wardrobe. Sanji was a smart kid for his age. He knew very well what was going to happen. "Sanji! Where are you? You little sh*t?!" Sanji's eyes widen as he saw the door of the wardrobe open widely. More tears forming in his blue eyes as his dad grabbed the collar of his shirt.
"You dare tell anyone... I am going to kill you! Is that understood?!" Sanji whimpered and nodded before being thrown on the floor. His dad stomped his foot in the poor boys back before starting to kick him till he could move anymore. His dad walked away to find a place where to bury his now dead wife. Sanji couldn't move not breath properly. Tears stained his bruised cheeks as they raced down onto the hard and cold floor.

End of flashback~

Sanji was used to the pain he suffered everyday, if someone were to care, he would blame a cat, dog or that he just tripped. They all believed it, he faked his smiles to hide the tears and the pain, as if he was wearing a mask of the opposite feelings. However, he has no friends and he never did. His mother was the only one who loved him, his grandad and other relatives hated him because of his uneven eyebrows and because he likes cooking. He didn't understand why that was such a big reason to them. But his only beloved, his mother has been killed my his own father. He couldn't do anything about it. Every night, he blamed himself for it, for not being able to save her. He cried himself to sleep every night. He had night terrors, that's one thing that he would get abused for during night. His father was a cold hearted bastard. He didn't have a reason for this tragedy that he created. He was drunk that night which caused him like this. Every since then, he liked getting drunk. If he wasn't drunk, he would still abuse Sanji. If Sanji told ANYONE, his father would go find him and kill him and that person, so he kept silent. He just struggled surviving this life. He acted like he didn't care about the bullies, when actually... It was killing him inside.

Sanji lay there in his bed with his covers now stained with blood my patches. His clothes ripped and torn and his face red. He closed his purple and tired eyes trying to fall asleep. But for some reason... He couldn't. His eyes disobeyed him. He stood up and walked towards his wardrobe, he opened the wooden doors and took out a first aid kit. He always had to treat his wounds, if not, they would get infected. He placed the green bag onto his stained bed, he began undressing. Until he was naked. He had a full sized mirror, however, it had cracks in it. He turned to look at himself. His body wrapped in the bandages from the other day. They were bloody, he had wounds, cuts and small stabs around his small body, his bruises having a dark purple or dark blue color staining his skin. His eyes began welling up again as he fell to his knees.

"...I....I-I... Look... HIDEOUS!" He shouted at himself.
"What did I do to d-deserve this?!" He cried more as his eyes began hurting again from too many tears. He sat up and glanced at himself one more time, the shattered and cracked glass booking his view from seeing himself clearly. But he was glad it was blocking his complete view. He knew that he looked more hideous then what he saw. He sighed with a shaky voice. His voice cracked. He began replacing his old bandages with new ones, he then wrapped new bandages in new stained places. He signed again as he took out new clothes and slid them on. He took spit a pair of new sheets for his bed and replaced the stained ones with the clean ones, he looked at his feet before climbing in is bed, the bed wasn't so comfortable, but it was enough for him. He then remembered, he grabbed a cloth that was near his bed, he grabbed a gag from the drawer and gagged his mouth he, he then wrapped the cloth around his mouth that reached under his nose.

Reason? It was to stop his screams at night because of his night terrors. He wanted all of these things to stop. However, as many times as he wished prayed, hoped and cried, it was all useless... Nothing has changed and it is all continuing. And he couldn't do anything about it... Sanji prayed before closing his eyes and falling asleep. Not quite ready for another nightmare..

so??? How was the first chapter?? Comment if u like it and tell me what you think is gonna happen next!