Chapter five~

2 days later~

The world is a beautiful place... Yet cruel and savage, death was an everyday thing for the world, more people dyeing instead of being born... When someone's born, they would be happy all most all the time, some people might be sad that they had a child, because it was a mistake or rape. When someone dies. All most everyone is sad and depressed from the persons death, however... Some people might be happy that they died. Weapons were made to protect the country, not anymore.. It seems as if they are made to demolish counties, people going from one country to another... Killing innocent people with those weapons. Now... I lay in my bed staring at the ceiling. I couldn't go to school yesterday because my wounds were severe. As usual, but I needed to fix my neck. Two days, it has been hurting constantly and I could breath properly at times. But I managed. It was getting better and better because I was treating it. Leo was doing fine, but he understood when I told him that I couldn't keep him for long because of my father. He cried for a while in my lap, but he understood that he could get himself killed by my father. I only have five more days until 'that' man had to get me. I was afraid as heck. The dream that I had three days ago, repeated itself twice, yesterday and last night. Seeing my beloved mother dyeing repeatedly was horrid!

"SANJI!"

I snapped out of my thoughts as I heard my name being caked over my dads voice. I shivered in fear before sighing and walking downstairs in front of him.

"Yes, father?" I asked a bit afraid of what he might say or do.

"Someone's picking you up tomorrow after school. They were meant to pick you up in a week but they changed their mind because they brought what I wanted earlier than expected." He explained.

"S-So when am I going to return?" I stuttered.

"Hmm... When I call them to bring you back, they are not aloud to kill you though, because you are my entertainment. Is that understood you shit?!" He spat making me winch as he pulled my hair towards his direction

"Y-Yes father..." I managed. Before I knew it, he pulled my hair up then used his fist to punch me. I winced in pain as he only smirked.

That night... He strangled me again and beat the crap out of me.

I finally reached the stairs up to my room and crawled in my bed as pain again filled my body,  I was panting not being able to breathe properly. The kitten jumped in the bed and looked at me with scared and sad teal eyes. I managed to rise my hand and pet its soft head. It began meowing to inform me it as crying again.

"Please don't cry... It makes me cry.." I tear slipped down my bruised face and into the sheets of the bed. Blood stained my clothes as they were also torn. I fell deep asleep after crying again. So the man is going to come tomorrow instead... What do I do?! I need to find somewhere to run. I know! How about I get a job at a restaurant! I'm good at cooking so maybe I can cook and serve! That's a good idea! I know a restaurant that might need help with that. I just need to find it after school!

After another lonely day at school~

I found the restaurant and they hired me to start working there by today. I took Leo with me and told the moss head to keep it safe and take care of it. I told him not to ask why so he agreed, I gave Leo to him at the end of school. I bet he took it home already. I already had my outfit for the restaurant, I was the best at cooking within an hour.

Meanwhile~

My dad was getting really angry.

"WHEN THE HECK IS THAT SHIT BAG COMING?!"He hissed in front of the drug dealer who was currently tapping his long fingers on the table.

"Why not we find him?"

"Good idea."

At the restaurant~

No one's pov

Sanji came out of the kitchen and served the plates with delicious food around. As he placed the last plate of food to a customer. He heard someone coming in he rushed to them, he smiled at them closed with closed eyes, but as soon as he opened them, his blue ocean eyes were replaced my fear,

"There you are you shit!" It was his dad, and 'that' man. A servant walked up to us and asked.

"Is something wrong going on?" He smiled.

"No... I was just looking for my son, can I borrow him for a while? He'll be back in a few days.." His dad asked trying to sound as sweet as possible.

"Sure!" The kind servant smiled but didn't realize the fear in Sanji's eyes.

"Thank you!"his dad fake thanked the boy before dragging Sanji out into an alleyway with the man following behind. His dad quickly kicked Sanji to the wall as he hissed in pain and fell down onto the cold concrete floor.
"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TRYING TO DO??! HUH?!" He shouted before kicking him in his stomach. Sanji whimpered.

"So this is, Sanji?" Asked the man.

"This is my shitty son, where are the drugs?" He asked, the man nodded and too out a few packets of white powder and handed them to him, he gladly took it.
"You can do whatever you want with him, he's all yours until I say so,"
The man only nodded again, he walked towards Sanji's limp body and picked him up by the neck causing Sanji to start choking.

"Seems like you've strangled him before."

"About two days ago.. Yeah it fun." He winked at the man. He only smirked and tightened his grip around the weak boys neck. Tears streamed down his face as he chocked.

"You have no mercy," the man said with a devious smirk painted on his features.

"So?"

"This is much more fun than I thought it would be..." He laughed before dropping the blond onto the floor, causing him to cough blood. The man flopped him over his shoulder and walked towards his car.

"I'm going to call you when I want him back." He began. "You can go do whatever you like with him, I don't care about him. Under one condition."

"What is that?"the man climbed into drivers seat while listening to Sanji's dad from the open window.

"You are not allowed to kill him, he's my entertainment."

"Ok, " with that he drove off leaving his dad walking home alone with his white powder.

"What are you going to do to me...? *choke*" Sanji managed in the back seat of the car.

"Whatever I want..." He smirked causing him to shiver in fear. "Now that you're all mine, I can do whatever I want besides killing you~" he finished before Sanji became unconscious from too much pain.

What's going to happen to me?