Chapter twenty-three~

Not long after, Kid left leaving me to bleed out on the old tiled floor. I sobbed silently wishing for my lover to arrive, I choked again as the red blood splattered on the floor. I brought my knees to my face before biting my lips as pain continued dancing through my body wrapping its arms around me squeezing me to death. I saw a pair of shoed-covered feet in front of me. I gulped knowing who it was, I felt myself being lifted up by my hair as I screamed in pain, he brought me up to his face looking me dead in my tear filled eyes.

Kid

"I need you to do me a favor~" he began, "I want you to clean the whole house up without stopping, you better be finished in an hour, if not, I'll punish you. Is that understood you shit?!" He hissed as he clenched my hair tighter. I replied with a whimper before he dropped me on the floor. He walked out smirking to himself.

"Z-Zoro...." I managed before closing my eyes as tears fell down. I looked to see a bucket and a sponge resting on the floor, I whimpered as I stood up, pain flooding my body.

Zoro's pov

Shit... I can't believe this, it's been almost two days since he has been taken by Kid. I haven't gotten any sleep since I have been driving trying I find where he lives! Fuck me! As I drove through the empty and dark city, since it was midnight, I looked around knowing I was the only one driving, everything went slow as I spotted.....

Kid

He was walking on the road side, I looked down at his brown shoes, then at his hands. My eyes widen as both of the limbs were covered in blood, I felt my heart skip a beat afraid of what that jerk red head did to my lover. I tried stopping the car, but I couldn't, I was going fast and it would take some time to make the car stop. I drove past him without him realizing and slowed down the car, I quickly parked it somewhere before getting out and locking it. I looked everywhere to spot him again, it it was useless, I had not sense of FUCKING DIRECTION! I ran around for about an hour until I ran into a pole by accident. I groaned as I fell on my back, I scoffed in annoyance before looking to the side to see a familiar door. My eyes lit as I quickly got up almost tripping and running towards it. I tried opening the wooden door but it didn't budge, I punched the door before sighing and walking back, I came back running as I kicked down the door. FINALLY. My one eye searched the room, but before I knew it. I felt a large hand push me over, I looked to behind before spinning to see a certain red head smirking at me.

"Hello, Roronoa~" he sang playfully walking around me in circles, I growled frowning at him with my teeth gritted.

"Where's, Sanji?!"I shouted in anger.

"Oh, my personally maid? He's busy at the moment," he smirked looking around. I felt my brow cock before frowning at the thought of Sanji being a 'maid'. I hissed trying to jump on him wanting to strangle him to death.
"I'll show you," he walked towards a computer which had multiple rooms shown, I followed behind looking for the room Sanji was in, I watched sad he began typing in 'room 14, camera 5'. And came up with a camera watching from the corner of a room. My eyes widen as there stood a certain blond. He wore a maid dress, covered in blood and was bruised. His neck had red marks and his once joyful face was replaced with a depressed one, he had a blooded face, his hair was messy and his face was stained with tears and blood, his eyes had heavy eye bags, he was kneeling down with a sponge in his hand and a bucket next to him as he scrubbed the floor. My eyes went down to his covered stomach, the dress was stained with blood as his eyes were dull and looked as if they were about to lose color, he had cuts on his face too. I bit my lip feeling anger quickly building up in my body. I kicked Kid as he growled. He hissed in pain turning back to me, he walked towards me as shade covered his eyes. He stood in front of me before he rose his fist, before he could punch me, I jumped to the side to dodge the attack. He followed me as I ran around trying to find Sanji. I felt myself being pushed up against the wall, I hissed in pain opening my eyes to see who it was.

"Y-You.... FUCKING IDIOT!" I hissed before I felt something sharp push itself through my skin into my body from my stomach. I screamed in pain before it was taken out and I fell to the cold floor, I saw satins of blood staining the floor, I noticed a strand of blond hair lying around. I bit my lip knowing who its owner was. I slowly got up with a frown before I gritted my teeth tighter, I threw a punch to the man before we began fighting on, we punched, kicked and of course bled. We both had bleeding forms in minutes.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A few hours later~

.
.
.
.
.
I threw one last punch to the red headed kidnapper before he fell down unconscious bleeding out. I panted heavily as I lay standing up bleeding, my face was covered with my blood, clothes stained with blood and hands clenched into fists. I sighed before I walked around looking for a certain blond. I paused myself from taking a step as I heard a whimper.  I ran towards from where the sound was coming from, I slowly opened a door from the direction of the familiar whimper, I opened it up without making noise. There he stood. My eyes widen. He lay there bleeding out still scrubbing the floor, he looked worse than what I've seen in the camera, he looked worse than I did! I stood there shocked, mouth open and eyes wide as plates.

"S-Sanji..." I managed. He looked up with his blue ocean eyes. His eyes widen before they quickly filled themselves with tears. I ran towards the crying blond and hugged him tightly, he cried loudly in my supportive shoulder, he screamed in his tears as I felt my eyes being to water up. I lifted him off the cold ground as he clanged onto my shoulder.

"Z-Zoro... I'm so sorr-" he began but I shortly cut him off.

"No... you don't need to be sorry.. you didn't do anything wrong, I should be saying that, I left you alone. In the dark with this shit head..." I mumbled looking away. He looked up to me with teary eyes.

"It's not your fault.. Mosshead, y-you look awful! What happened!"

"I should be asking you the same thing, you're in a worse condition than I am," I mumbled, I notice his face become sadder and sadder.

"Does that mean I have to go back to the hospital...?" Tears slipped down his face onto the dress.

"S-Sanji..." I breathed as he began to cry.

"I don't want to go back there! I hate it in there! Please! I'll do anything, I don't want to go back there!" He cries loudly as I look at him in shock. I sigh.

"If you hate it that much, I'll take care of you then, or we can call Law, you don't necessarily have to go to hospital,"

"O-Ok..." he stuttered looking up to me before  I smiled softly.
"Thank you," he breathed as he smiled back. Before he knew it. I pulled him into a tight hug. We remained silent for the rest of the walk to the car, well... after I got lost,

"Where did I park the car?" I scratched the back of my head.

"Over there," he pointed to the left, the car remained there. I smiled at him ruffling his hair before kissing his cheek.

"I love you." I simply said smirking as he looked down flushing heavily.

"I-I love you too..." he replied as he was now a living tomato. We both climbed into the car after calling the police, we told them we did not want us to be interviewed or anything. We told them we did not want ambulances, only for Kid not for us, they agreed. We drove off home, I embraced and hugged him after throwing the dress away into an alleyway and the shoes and everything else leaving Sanji hiding under the blanket in his boxers. I came out in shorts shirtless, I gestured him to come, he blushed nodding and coming out, he sat on the bed as I studied his bruised and wounded chest, I sigh frowning as I began treating his wounds, after I finished, I treated my wounds with Sanji's help. That night was something different, he begged me to sleep with him from now on, he explained that he felt insecure when he was alone and uncomfortable when I sleep on the couch since it isn't comfortable, all I did was smile and reply with an..

"I'll stay by you're side no matter what, because you are my everything..."