Chapter eighteen~

It wasn't long before the same waiter who had the badge with the name 'Paul' came back with a trolley. I smiled as he placed our plate of spaghetti Bolognese in the middle of me and Zoro. He softly planted me my glass of lemonade before doing the same with moss head,

"Enjoy your lunch~" he sang before I nodded.

"Thank you," I thanked as he nodded bowing and walking away with the metal trolley which had more plates of different types of food. I looked at Zoro who grabbed a fork and wrapped it around the long pasta, I did the same and swallowed the delicious pasta as it went down my throat. My my! It was delicious! However, even Zoro knows I could make it better it oh well, I gulped down a few sips of my lemonade with the light blue straw. It's been years since I had lemonade, it was nice and refreshing, I had my eyes closed as I ate, so did Zoro. However, little did we notice that we had the same pasta in our mouths, we were just going down trying to finish it.

Suddenly, as I leaned over the table to try and finish the long pasta, I felt a pair of soft lips press against mine. I shot my eyes open as so did Zoro to see our lips connected, we quickly pulled away blushing madly before looking away.

Shit

"Sorry!" We both said to each other.

"It's fine." We both said again before he chuckled and scratched his neck while I searched my arm. I laughed lightly nervously before gulping. There was a moment of silence between us. We began eating again, it wasn't long before we both finished off the plate of spaghetti and drank our lemonades. Not long after, the young waiter 'Paul' can back smiling and the silence broke.

"Hello, again!" He greeted cheerfully.
"Did you enjoy your lunch?" He asked grinning, me and Zoro looked at each other before blushing, we both nodded.

"We certainly did," I replied smiling back. He cuckled taking the plate away and placing it on the trolley that held different empty plates on, he reached taking Zoro's glass the same he did with me and placed it on the trolley next to mine. After Zoro paid the waiter, we exited the restaurant.

"Did you enjoy it?" He asked smiling lightly as I nodded.

"It was amazing!"

"But I think we both know you can make it better!" He giggled before ruffling my hair causing me to blush thinking back to our accidental 'kiss'

"Thanks," I smiled before opening my mouth to speak again. "Is it fine if I take a smoke before we go!" I asked leaning against a wall near by me.

"Yeah sure," he agreed leaning in the wall I was leaning on, he crossed his arms and placed a foot on the wall behind him, the full moon shone brightly on him as he looked at the star-filled sky. I blushed lightly as I watched him breath in and out. I smiled lightly closing my eyes while lighting up my cigarette. I put away my lighter shoving it in my pocket before inhaling the smoke before breathing it out creating a small cloud of smoke in the air around us staining the smell. I opened my eyes and looked up to the stars. They were my favorite.. They could make such beautiful patterns and light up the sky in such an interesting way. I sighed as I began humming a small tune quietly, I closed my eyes inhaling, I smiled before breathing the smoke  out and staining the smell again. Little did I notice Zoro looking at me.

"Hey Zoro.." I began as he hummed in respond looking up at the dark star-dotted Sky.

"Yeah?"

"Thank you.."

"For what?" He asked with curiosity slightly tilting his head to the side. I opened my eyes and looked up.

"For everything.."

"Oh, your welcome, it wasn't that big of a deal-" he was cut off shortly.

"No, really! Without you I wouldn't be here! I wouldn't even be alive actually!" I exclaimed with my fists clenched tightly. He chuckled lightly.

"That's good to hear, Curly Duck~" he insulted making me giggle lightly. We huffed looking at the sky again.

"Isn't it interesting?" I asked, "How the stars fill up the sky with random shapes and the moon is there to give most of the light, it's almost as if the moon is the mother of all the stars are the children, right?"

"Oh yeah, now that I think if it, you're right." He breathed, I took out the cigarette out of my mouth and dropped it on the floor before I crushed it using my foot.

"Let's go," I puffed as I walked towards his car, I got in the passenger seat as he hopped in the drivers seat and we drove off listening to the music on the radio which was turned up high. We sang as we drive though the city back to where we lived. As soon as we reached our apartment, we were SUPER tired so we decided to go to sleep, even if it was only nine, it was probably from wasting energy when we were singing like mad in the car when driving back home. I sighed as I looked at Zoro with tired eyes. He walked towards me and looked down at my shorter form before smiling softly. I blushed lightly as I looked up with my ocean blue eyes. He looked down at me with his piercing eyes.

"What?" I asked.

"You're cute when you blush.." He teased ruffling my golden hair. I blushed as he walked away, not long after, I was a living tomato. As he walked to the sofa and plopped down and throwing the blanket over him, I smiled softly.
"Goodnight," he sleepy said before closing his eyes and falling deep and fast asleep. I chuckled.

"And goodnight to you, Mr Roronoa~" I teased walking away into his room and taking off the uncomfortable clothes leaving me in the shirt and my boxers. I placed the clothes on a near by chair before turning off the lights and hopping in the bed, I pulled the covers over my cold body warming it up. I shifted into a comfortable pose before closing my eyes and thinking about certain and obvious things. However... Like every other night, I still have these feelings when I'm sleeping. Every since Kid saw me that day, I've been feeling as if I'm being....watched.... During bed time, cooking or even during my date with Zoro! I don't know why.. It's not been long since Kid saw me, but during that time... I've felt watched. If it goes on, I might as well end up being insecure and scared. Well... Life is life, you can't change the past.. Nor the future..

No one knows what the future holds, no one know what it planned, who's going to die, who going to live or who's going to change... No matter how big the power is, no one can change the future...

Only future itself