Chapter two~

Sanji shifted under his covers as he began sweating, panting and shaking. He could hardly breath from the gag in his mouth.

In his dream

Sanji's pov

I was running away from a large monster, it was a gigantic spider after me, I had a fear of spider and hated them, lots of people think it's a silly thing, but when a large ten foot spider is chasing you, want are you gonna say? I'm scared of spiders or some shit like that. Suddenly, I felt myself trip over something causing me to stumble on the floor. I winced as I turned my attention to the spider behind me. My eyes wide as I turned on my stomach not wanting to see its hideous face. I felt his one of his large hand stomp itself in my back causing me to squirm around. To be honest, in reality, I didn't know that I was crying and screaming in my gag. Glad I used it. But then I froze at a thought. What if I choke on it, loose my breath and... I snapped out as soon as I felt myself being picked up by the large monster. It opened its large and smelly mouth. Just as he was about to eat me, it disappeared. I fell into the floor as I winced in pain, I slowly stood up and saw my dad.

"Oh no..." Was the only thing I murmured. I looked to the side to see my mum. My eyes soften as I studied her face that was covered in shadows, her long blond hair reaching half way through her back. My gaze landed on my dad, his eyes filled with rage and revenge. I frowned as I walked towards him with my fists clenched. But as I walked quicker I stopped in my tracks only to realize that he was getting further the closer I walked, my eyes began filling themselves up with worry.
'What is he going to do to her?' I thought as I watched him stomp towards my beloved mother. My eyes widen at the possibility oh him hurting her. I ran towards her who was at the opposite side of the white room, she was getting further just lien my dad, she looked at me, shade covering her eyes. My ocean blue eyes began welling up wanting to see her sky blue eyes. We both had blue eyes. I called her name.

"Mum!" All I could see is her pink lips and half of her nose, I glanced at my dad as he got closer to her. I gulped feeling stupid of not being able to do anything.
"Mum! What going on!" I called out again only to realize that my voice wasn't to be heard and was instead my mouth moving. She face my direction, eyes still covered by the shade of her hair looking down. She looked up and I was finally able to see that beautiful smile of hers. I warmly smiled as my eyes soften. I flinched as I realized that the white floors had black cracks in it, it stopped as soon as my dad was next to her. The floor began falling apart, before I could run and catch my mother, it was too late, my dad had something in his hand, it was a knife, he rose his first in the air and before he could stab my mother.... There she said her last words....

"I love you, Sanji..."

my eyes began welling up as I fell onto the ground, my dads devious smirk never leaving him as his eyes were now filled with evil and hatred.

"WHY?!" I screamed pulling my hair. My dad laughed at me with an amused face. I slowly stood up, the floor was still slowly falling apart as I walked towards him, I was able to get in front of him with out him being away. I rose my leg ready to kick him in the head, as I swung my leg towards his head, he stopped it with his arm. My eyes widen as he rose the sharp object again, tears still flowing down my face after seeing my mothers death... Again.. Before he could kill me...

End of dream

I shot up screaming in my gag as tears flowed down my soft cheeks and onto the now wet sheets. I looked around before taking off the cloth that kept my mouth shut and the gag. I threw it across the room and curled up in my bed. I sobbed quietly uncontrollably in my knees for an hour or an hour and a half , as soon as I stopped. I slowly got up. I looked at my watch in my wrist to see that it was time to go to school. (Collage) I sighed as I dressed in my casual clothes. I sneaked downstairs not bothering to eat breakfast, obviously because I didn't want to wake up my abusive dad. Why do I even call him my dad? He's not my dad... He's a monster who never cared about anything. Oh how I wished to escape this place, it's like I'm trapped in a cage in here. As if I was a slave for him. More like a punching bag... Just as I was about to unlock the door. I heard my dad walk up behind me, my heart skipped a beat in fear.

"Hello Sanji..." He said in the sweetest voice possible. 'Wtf?!' I thought, my bandaged back still facing him, but it was covered by my clothes. I gulped.
"Can you turn around so I can see your face?" He smirked, as soon as I turned, I quietly asked.

"W-Why are you so nice?"

"Because I want to apologize..." He started as my eyes widen in surprise and shock.
"Apologize for not saying good bye to you!" He smirked.
'He's planning something...' I knew my dad very well.. I froze as my stomach rumbled.
"Sorry for not feeding you.." He smirked. 'What's wrong with him?' Was my last thought before he spoke again.
"Feeding you my fist!" Before I knew it, I earned a punch to my face causing me to fall against ten door behind me. He laughed in amusement before kicking my stomach. I whimpered. As soon as he was out of my sight, I used the door for support to stand up. I unlocked the door and stepped out, quickly shutting it behind me and leaning on it in relief.

"Finally... I get a few hours without him.."

Omg! What gonna happen next? Tell me if u liked it in the comments and don't forget to vote! Ok I'm being so weird... 😓 anyway! Bye bye for the time being!