Chapter twenty~

He said it... He said he loves me, I couldn't hold back anymore, I felt tears fill my eyes before they raced down my cheeks staining them wet with their salty water. Zoro alarmed.

"Did I do something wrong?!" He panicked as I smiled.

"No..." I breathed hugging him, he chuckled lightly hugging back before we both pulled away.

"So I made you happy?"

"Yes.. Yes you did... Zoro~" I teased ruffling his grass like hair. He grunted causing me to giggle lightly. I stood up only to be held back by a wrist.

"Where are you going?" He asked with a tired voice.

"To make breakfast silly~" I breathed as he grunted and let go of my slim wrist. I chuckled lightly before walking away into the kitchen. I took out eggs, salt and oil. In the end, I made eggs with fries. Zoro did enjoy it very much!

"You're coming to work with me!" He called out from the living room with a smile before smirking to himself.

"Ok! Whatever you say Mr Roronoa!" I called from the kitchen.

Later on that day~

Today, I was coming with him at work to meet others and so that I wouldn't be alone or tried being raped by certain someone! I smiled softly as I did up my button up white shirt and did my black cravat before sliding on my black jeans. I fixed my hair since it was messy, I used my hair brush as if I was a girl and  got a brown jacket before I walked out seeing Zoro in a brown jacket, a white shirt under and light blue jeans. (Just imagine how sexy he would look~)
I blushed lightly at how attractive he looked. He chuckled lightly noticing my blush.

"Looking good there curly cook~" he teased walking towards me slowly smirking. I flushed as he pecked my pink-dusted cheeks before biting it. I blushed harder rubbing my cheek as he just chuckled. He signaled me to follow him out, so I did after grabbing my phone and he grabbed his keys before unlocking the door. He opened the door wide allowing me to go through before he closed the door locking it. He exited the building before climbing into his car. He drove to his 'job's' location while telling me about some people called: Robin, Franky, Usopp, Nami, Smoker, Tashigi and Vivi. He said that Robin, Tashigi, Nami and Vivi were all models.

"Nami?"

"Yeah, she's new,"

"She was my nurse when I was in hospital."

"She was? Maybe she got fired.. You never know," he shrugged as I sighed and scratched the back of my neck.

"Yeah.." I leaned my head I my hand looking out of the window that was closed.

"What's wrong?" He asked turning the steering wheel around.

"I'm not used to big crowds.." I mumbled feeling weak.

"No worries! They're nice people! You know Nami, I know all of them so don't worry, I'll be there if something happens." He smiled softly keeping his eyes on the road. I smiled softly ruffling his green hair.

"Thanks moss-head.." I chuckled as he grunted at the insult. He sighed as he turned around the car looking into the small mirror that was attached to the car to see behind, he slowly parked the car before we exited. He grabbed my hand causing me to blush. He opened a door for the two of us revealing many people, green screens, white screens and different colored wallpaper. There were women and men dressed nicely as people were taking picture at of them while they stood still in their pose, some changed poses. Zoro dragged me to a group of people, a woman with black hair who was chatting with a blue-haired girl, I saw Nami too. There was a guy with long black curly hair wearing a beanie and a leather jacket with black jeans, there was another guy with blue hair facing upwards wearing a Florida button up shirt and brown shorts. Zoro squeezed my hand telling me it was going to be ok. I blushed lightly nodding. The group looked at me.