Chapter twenty-one~

Next day~

Sanji and Zoro were still asleep, but little did they know someone was in the house.

Sanji's pov

I shot up as soon as I heard something. I looked around, nothing but the original stuff. I sighed hopping out of bed and walking into the kitchen, I jumped as I thought I saw red hair run past me. I flinched as I felt something cover my mouth and my eyes.

"Mmmmhhmmm..!" I screamed in muffles as I felt breathing in my ear. I couldn't see anything,

"Hello again.. Sanji-Kun~" a familiar voice breathed in my ear as I squeezed my eyes shut.

Kid

I felt the large hand take itself off my eyes, I shot my eyes open, I looked to the side to see Kid.

My eyes widen in fear as he took a step back still holding me which caused me to follow. He smirked, using his free hand to take out a cloth from his pocket.

Shit

He quickly took off his hand from my mouth and gagged my mouth causing me to choke a little. I could feel my eyes starts tearing up as he took out another cloth and tied it around my mouth so it would hold the gag. I couldn't scream nor say anything. He used his and to hold both of my hands while he took out a thick rope and tied my hands tight causing small red marks to form on my wrists. He flopped me on his back and walked out smirking to himself while I cried silently, he quietly opened the entrance door before walking out. I can see Zoro asleep on the couch. I tried screaming for help but it was no use, as soon as Kid led me out, he softly closed the door barely creating any sound. He exited the building with no one around to see and threw me in the back seat of the car. He shut the door of the vehicle before he climbed into the drivers seat. He laughed as he started the car and drove off to who knows were. He smirked at he looked into the car's mirror seeing me bring up my knees to my face crying quietly.
"So, Sanji-kun~" he began with his evil smirk painted into his face.
"I give you something you never thought I'll give you, because you're all mine now~" he sang as I whimpered. He parked the car somewhere before climbing out and taking me out before flopping me onto his shoulder. He walked away into a house, he closed the door locking it before walking up a staircase. He untied the cloth that covered my gagged mouth before taking out gag from my mouth and untying my hands before forcefully throwing me into a cold and empty room.
"Now that you're mine, you're not allowed to go anywhere unless I tell you to, else you be punished. Is that understood?!" He hissed as I whimpered before nodding. He shut the sir closed before locking it, as soon as I heard him leave, I burst out in tears.

"I hate life!" I sobbed into my knee as I curled up into a ball on the cold floor, there was no window and I've only source of light was a tiny lamps that was flickering from time to time. I was so scared and afraid of what he might do to me. I began shaking from lack of warmth, I can see my breath as I panted shakily, I can feel my body going limp as more tears raced down my face into the floor.
"Zoro...."

I felt myself getting tired as the cold hit my now numb body. I felt my eyes turning heavier and heavier as I lay shaking on the cold tile floor. Before I knew it, I closed my eyes falling asleep on the ice-cold floor.

Zoro's pov

I yawned as I stretched before opening my eyes to see the white ceiling, I groaned rubbing my eyes, I stood up with tired eyes before walking into the kitchen to find it empty. I shrugged thinking that maybe the curly-cook was asleep, I took out the milk and the coffee placing them on the table before walking into the room that the cook usually sleeps in, I searched around  the room to see it empty, I threw the covers away to see an empty bed. I felt my heart begin to race wondering if where the curly cook could be, maybe he's was playing, trying to scare me off or something. I sighed in annoyance walking out cocking a brow, I wandered into the middle of the house before calling out.

"Oi! Cook! Stop playing around and come out!" I called out.

No answer

"Sanji!" I called again.

No answer

"Shit! What now...?" I'm cursed frowning. I felt my heart begin to race again from my certain missing cook. I walked back into the kitchen and looked around for any hair strands laying around or anything like that, they might give me clues or something. I stopped as I saw a long strand of red hair on the floor, I picked it up and looked at it closely. I frowned.
"Shitty red head! What the heck are you doing?!" I hissed to myself knowing who he was and where he lived. At least this gave me all the information... I hope I don't get lost trying to find him or something.

Kid's pov

'This is just great! My plan worked! Sanji-Kun is all mine now~! I can do whatever I want with him! Ahhh! How perfect is this? Zoro didn't wake up when I was walking by waiting for Sanji-Kun to wake up~, I feel so proud! What can I do to Sanji-Kun exactly..? Ooooh... I know! I'll make him scream my name over and over again begging for more~ I'll make him all mine and Zoro won't be there to ruin it~' I though to myself smirking walking up to the door from the door and threw Sanji in. I unlocked the door waiting to hear him shift or move, but I only received silence. My smirk grew wider as I spotted him on the floor shivering asleep. I looked at him before my smirk grew wider. He looked like he was in so much pain! I loved it! I liked seeing him asleep shivering away from the cold~
His eyelashes slightly iced from the cold and his body pale. I shivered slightly as the cold hit my body, I was glad that Zoro wasn't there to destroy all the plan and keep Sanji-Kun away from me, from the day that I met him, from the time I forcefully kissed him even if he didn't like me, from the time I saw his ocean eyes to the time I stalked him, watching him peacefully sleep until he was like my anti drug, I grew obsessed with the blond-haired blue-eyed man, I have my room, filled with pictures everywhere, on the walls, on some of the furniture too! No wonder I don't allow anyone to step in my room.

"You're all mine, Sanji-kun~" I insanely giggled to myself before walking out after I locked the door again.

"You're all mine~"