Chapter nine~

Zoro's pov

I woke up at the feeling of someone poking my face, I shot my eyes open to see Sanji.

"What is it?"

"Someone's at the door, I'm not opening because I don't know who it is." He huffed before I sighed, stood up and walked towards the door. I opened the wooden door revealing a certain boy.

"Hello, Luffy."

"Yay! Zoro!" The young boy jumped on me causing me to fall,

"The door is open, I need to close it so get off me." The boy nodded an jumped off me before I stood up and closed the door. I heard Luffy run into the kitchen. I walked over to him and dragged him out.

"But I need MEAAAAAT!"

"No. I don't have much at the moment so go get your own." The back haired by puffed his cheeks and turned away, I sighed before walking around looking for the remote control for the TV. I stopped myself as soon as I heard someone calling out.

"O-Oi! Get off me! Hey! That hurts!" I ran as quick as I can to where the sound was coming from, I kicked the door open to reveal Luffy on top of Sanji. Luffy turned to me with a questioning look.

"Luffy, get off him. Now!" I ordered. The boy slowly slid off Sanji who had teary eyes from the pain that filled his wounded body.

"Zoro.. Who is this?" The boy asked before I walked towards Sanji and helped him stand up.

"This is Sanji, he's from our school."

"Oh I've seen him before, he's the one who sits alone all the time." He mentioned as I flinched at the sudden sentence of 'he's the one who sits alone all the time.'

"Yeah, that one.."

"Why is he here?"

"None of your business, but don't be rough with him."

"Why not? Can I be to him like I am with you?"

"No."

"Why?"

"Because its none of your business. Now stop asking questions."

"Fine.." Luffy puffed his cheeks.

"Sanji, this is Luffy, Luffy this is Sanji." I explained as they shook hands. I noticed that Sanji looked uneasy. I sighed before walking out leaving the two alone while the door was open. I walked over to the sofa and plopped down before finding the control under one of the pillows, I turned it on and watched the news.

Meanwhile,

Sanji and Luffy had a moment of silence looking at each other.

"So.." Luffy broke the silence. "Are you in a relationship with someone?"

"No. Are you?"

"Yeah, his name is Law. He's so cool! He's a doctor too! But I don't know why he hates bread though.."

"Law? An odd name but I can't say much since I have a weird name."

"No you don't,"

"To me it sounds weird."

"To me it sounds cool! Do you cook?!"

"Yeah..."

"Can you make meat?!"

"If Zoro wants some then yeah I guess."

Luffy dashed out to find me,

"Hey Zoro! Do you want meat?!"

"I'm not hungry, why?"

"Sanji said that if you want meat like I do them he'll make some!"

"He's already cooked something to eat, but it's gone, if you want to eat go out in town with Law or something." Luffy blushed a little.

"W-Whatever... Can I call him to come over?"

"If he wants to I don't mind."

"Yay!" Luffy cheered as I sighed and he took his phone out of his pocket.

"Hello?" I heard a voice from his phone as they spoke.

"It's me! Luffy! Do you want to come to Zoro's?"

"Are you at his already?"

"Yeah,"

"Ok I'll be there in ten minutes."

"Yay! By the way someone else is here too!"

"Who?"

"You'll meet him when you come over! Haha! Can you bring meat too?!"

"Fine... As long as the bread is kept away from me."

"I have a question."

"Yeah?"

"Are you allergic to bread?"

"No, I just hate it, it's gross. Anyway in coming so don't do anything stupid, alright."

"Ok! Bye bye!"

"See you soon." Luffy hugged up as he turned to me.

"Ok! Traffy is coming!" He cheered as I groaned as I lost signal on the TV. I turned to Sanji who was walking in a plate of meat, it looked so fancy, I wonder how he's so good at cooking! I'm really surprised! As soon as Sanji entered, Luffy turned to Sanji as ran towards him with big eyes.
"Woah! Thanks Sanji! It looks so posh!" He cheered taking the plate from the at slightest smiling Sanji and began to eat the cooked meat.

"So Law is your boyfriend?" He questioned.

"Yeah! I'll show you a picture!" Luffy took out his phone again and searched for a good picture with him and Law. He found one and showed it to Sanji.
(The one above)

"Umm, cool I guess?"

"He's so bad-ass in my opinion! He's so cool! He's coming over in a few minuets!"

"Oh, so I'll meet him?"

"Yeah! I just told him that there is  someone else but I referred to you."

"Ummm... Ok?" He breathed before sitting in a couch not far from the sofa I was on. I stood up and walked in the kitchen, I came out with a beer can on my hands as I opened it as it made a 'FSHHH' sound, I gulped a few sips before sitting on the sofa, I turned on the TV which had no signal so we couldn't watch anything. There was a moment of silence that filled the room as we all just sat while Luffy was making the slightest noise from eating his meat.

"That was good!" Luffy broke the silence before marching to the kitchen and placing down the empty plate. He sighed before walking back. Me and Sanji were just staring at every move he made. He sat down slightly uneasy.
"Why is everyone staring at me..?" He nervously laughed at the two of us that we're watching him. We all snapped out of gaze as a knock was heard at the door. I stood up and walked towards the door...