Chapter twenty-two~

A few hours later~

Sanji's pov

I woke up still shivering from the cold, I felt myself sneeze loudly before looking around. I felt weak and numb.

Zoro

I felt my eyes getting teary again and my eyelids were heavy again. I wanted to cry my heart out, I missed Zoro.. even if it's probably been a day.. I feel insecure when he's not around, but.. he's my lover, what can I say? We just started dating two days ago.. I wonder if he's worrying..

Zoro's pov

Shit! Why did Kid seriously have to take him! He's been through a lot for the past fourteen years.

As I was driving through the rainy town, I heard a roaring sound struck he sky. Great. Sanji's scared of thunder and lightning and I'm not there for him! Who the fuck knows what Kid will do to that poor boy?! Damn it... And.. FUCK. I'm lost. As I drove through the town realizing that I'm lost. Just great! I'm such an idiot! Why me?! Oh Sanji... I hope you're alright...

Sanji's pov

As I sobbed quietly in my knees on the cold floor, I whimpered loudly as I heard another roaring sound struck the sky, even if I was in a completely blocked room, with no  windows and barely any light from that bad lamp, I can still hear the roaring sound that struck the sky as the clouds collided together. I pushed my numb hand harder against my ears with my eyes closed, tears flowing down my face onto the cold floor, I snorted a little before opening my eyes. I looked around in fear, wishing for Zoro to be here and protect me, take me home and have some time together. I missed his hugs, his voice, scent, eyes and his company. I had no idea what was going to happen to me anyway.... I bet he's lost.. if only he had sense of direction... idiot.

I snapped out of my thoughts realizing steps were coming from the other side of the door. I stood up quickly and wiped my tears, I sat crossed legged and waited. The door unlocked revealing Kid.

"You're awake! That's good," he began I as I frowned. I stood up, a bit wobbly from lack of warmth, food and water, I slowly limped towards him as he just looked at me about to burst out in laughter. Before he with knew it, I rose my leg without him realizing, he laughed harder but stopped as he was kicked to the wall creating a small crack. He winced in pain as he stood up from the floor, my eyes began to fill themselves with fear again realizing what I did, he's going to be angry. Shit...

He stood up with shade covering his eyes, he walked towards me as I slowly backed away.

"I-" I was cut off as soon as he grabbed my neck and squeezed it. I chocked before he tightened his grip, he squeezed tighter, I noticed his smirk. He began laughing when he dropped my chocking for down. I heavily painted from lack of air while holding my neck. I knew my neck probably had red marks by now,

"Don't you fucking touch me, you're filthy! You're going to be my personal maid from now on! Is that understood?!" He hissed, as my eyes widen in shock.

"A-A.... m-maid...?!" I alarmed imaging myself in a maid outfit giving him food. I gulped, I wished I had my cigarette...

"Is that understood?!" He spat as I nodded quickly,

"Yes!" I replied in fear.

"I'm your master from now on, that's the only thing you can call me, unless I tell you to. Now dress up, you better be ready for when I come back!" He hissed  throwing me a maid dress with the shoes and everything else. He exited leaving me in a big shock. What's he going to order me to do anyway?! Make me jerk him off or something?! Oh no... please Zoro... come on alreadyo!

I sighed taking off my dirty clothes and replacing them with the new clothes that I was given to wear, I put on the white long socks, I slid on the dress itself before fixing the white apron, I placed the mini white cloth crown that usually sits on the head and slid on the black school-girl shoes which had a small heel. I fixed my hair and sighed, I noticed a mirror not far from where I was standing, I slowly walked towards it. As soon as I had myself in the mirror, my jaw dropped, I looked like a girl, and I'm not! I sighed in annoyance studying the details of the maids dress. I almost jumped when I heard the door open. Kid stood there smirking,

"Well... well... well, who do we have here? Lookin' good there cook," I flinched.

"How do you....?" How did he know that I... cook....?

"I stalk you, remember?"

"Oh....Right, what can I do for you.... 'master'..." I breathed feeling my eyes beginning to blur from incoming tears, I gulped heavily.

"Well, go around exploring, that's an order." He explained as I nodded. He stepped to he side and let me pass through, an idea popped in my mind. I smirked to myself as he walked away. I ran around trying I find the kitchen, I stepped into a tiled room, also known as the kitchen and looked around for a certain object. I looked in drawers and all kind of other places until, I opened a drawer revealing knifes.

"I've got to kill him.... and make my escape," I mumbled quietly. I grabbed the largest knife I could find and hid I behind my back, I already knew the place already since I was running around looking for the kitchen, obviously. I gulped in fear of failing. I walked around looking for Kid, I found him sitting on a red couch. His eyes were closed. Maybe he was asleep, I gritted my teeth tighter raising the knife above my head, before I could stab him, I felt a strong arm stop me. I shot my eyes open to see him frowning.

"This is you're second attempt, Sanji-Kun~" he teased as my eyes widen in fear. Before I knew it, I felt hand slap me hard as o fell onto the floor with a whimper.

"D-Damn you...!" I managed before I was kicked into the wall.

"Now that my little maid has been bad, I must punish you~" he sang before kicking me without stopping, I felt tears begin to stream down my bruised face as I was kicked and punched. I felt a familiar feeling form in my neck, I coughed blood as it splattered onto the cold floor which was now bloody. I whimpered and cried as he continued laughing and beating my fragile, bruised and damaged body, if only this pain would stop... I want Zoro to be here and protect me... I know we just started going out, but... I love him, he's the one who took care of me, cared for me, worried for me, helped me, the one and only who took me in, protected me, looked out for me, let me sleep on his bed while he slept on the couch which wasn't that comfortable and...

The one and only one who loves me...

Zoro.... where are you now....?