Chapter twenty-four~

No ones pov~

Zoro woke up during night noticing a small whimper coming from the other side of the bed, he turned around facing Sanji's back, he was shivering from the cold.
'I can't believe I took all the blanket away from the poor boy...' he thought sighing. He slowly wrapped his strong and supportive arms around the Blond's waist pulling him closer until his back connected with Zoro's warm chest, he stopped shivering as the blanket was pulled over his cold body. Zoro smiled softly smelling his scent after snuggling his nose in his head, he let Sanji sleep in his arms and pushed against his warm chest. Zoro snapped his eyes open after feeling Sanji huddle closer to him. He grinned to himself seeing his red ears. He was defiantly awake, but I was cute how red he is. Zoro stroked and brushed his blond hair as the strands wrapped around his fingers before letting go and falling down back in the pillow.

"I love you~" he teased noticing Sanji's ears had gotten redder.

"I love you too... dumb moss head.." he mumbled before sighing and turning to see Zoro. They both smiled softly to each other, Sanji brushed his bandaged hand across Zoro's jaw before grinning a little. Zoro giggled a little before pulling Sanji closer, their legs wrapped around each other before they intertwined hands. They leaned their heads against each others fore heads smiling softly with closed eyes,
"My dumb moss.." he mumbled back grinning. Zoro chuckled softly.

"Still cold?"

"You've warmed me up~" he giggled back.

"And you've lit my fire..." he mumbled back before closing his eyes, Sanji following back closing his own eyes before they fell into a deep sleep into each other embrace.

The following day~

Zoro woke up with Sanji still cuddled up in his warm chest sleeping softly.

'He looks so peaceful, happy, cute, adorable... so many more,' he thought to himself smiling softly watching him sleep softly. Both of their hands intertwined from last night and legs wrapped around each other's and cuddled up to each other. Zoro sighed closing his eyes. Little did he notice Sanji waking up,

"Morning, you goof~" he broke the silence as Zoro shot his eyes open to see a smiling Sanji. 

"Morning, cook~" he teased kissing his fore head. He pulled away seeing that Sanji was now a living tomato. Zoro stood up smirking to himself.

"What is it...?" Sanji asked looking up at the taller male.

"I just remembered that today is Robin's and Franky's anniversary, but I have a question.."

"Yeah..?"

"When's your birthday?"

"March the second.. why?"

"So I can put it on my calendar," he grinned making Sanji blush lightly.

"When is your birthday..?"

"November eleventh... why?"

"So I can put it on the calendar~" he repeated making Zoro grin.

"Nice one," he breathed.

"So it's just three months before you turn twenty-three, am I right..?" Sanji mentioned.

"Yes, we still have a long way before you turn twenty-three," he giggled lightly before sighing. They both stood up before Zoro stretched and got out of bed. Sanji stretched while Zoro exited and walked onto the kitchen, he made coffee for the both before Sanji came in wearing green shorts and a light blue shirt. He smiled softly walking towards him and grabbing the mug out of his hand. Zoro was wearing a brown shirt and light blue shorts.
They drank together telling each other about how much they loved each other. Mainly making Sanji into a living tomato. They both finished their cup of coffee before placing it on the sink.