Chapter Seven~

Sanji's pov

I woke up in a soft bed with a warm blanket on top of me. My eyes began filling themselves with fear as I heard footsteps coming closer, I looked for an exit. There was a window. I quickly jumped out of bed with out realizing the bandages that were all over my body, before I could open the window. I heard a voice.

"Oi! What are you doing?" I turned around to see.... Moss head..

"W-What?! What am I doing here?!" I alarmed opening the window, before I could climb out, a hand pulled me back onto the bed causing me to wince I'm pain as pain rushed around my body.

"Don't go anywhere! You'll hurt yourself!" He shouted causing me to flinch.

"Why do you care..?"

"What do you expect me to do?! I found you on the floor a few days ago with blood all around you and your body. What do you want me to do? Leave you there?" He frowned.

"No... But why did you bother anyway?"

"Because I care..." He looked away, my eyes widen in shock as they began filling themselves again, but it wasn't fear, it was tears. Tears slipped down my face uncontrollably as I sobbed under him. He looked down at me and sighed.
"Why are you crying?" He asked with a concerned look on his face.

"I-I... I-It's... B-B-Been..." I was hardly able to speak as the tears rolled down my stained cheeks. Before I knew it, he lift me up so I stood up in the bed next to him. I tried whipping my tears away but more just escaped my eyes. He just looked at me with worry and concern. I gasped as he pulled me into a hug. I cried hard on his supportive shoulder as he slowly and softly patted my bandaged back that was covers in an unfamiliar shirt. No one has ever said this exempt my mother before she died. No one ever cared for me for years! Ever since I was seven.. And I'm twenty one! How many years is that? Fourteen! As soon as I calmed down I hugged him while still in his arms.
"Sorry.."

"It's fine.. But why were you crying?"
I whipped my tears away before pulling away.

"It's because no one has cared for me since I was seven.. Basically it's been fourteen years." I explained as his eyes widen.

"F-Fourteen years?!"

'Seriously?! That long! I never thought that! No wonder he was so quiet in school and everywhere else...' The green haired man thought to himself.

"So what's your name?"

"Zoro.. And you are...?"

"Sanji.."

"Nice name, I'll go make something for you." I nodded with a blush he didn't notice.

Zoro... So that's his name.. Zoro the moss head~ that's better! I'm actually shocked that he took me.. In.. But... What if he does the same thing my father did..? What if I'll be tortured again?! No! Please no! I stood up only to feel myself fall back again on the bed. I was weak. Great I have no strength.. I sighed before calling out.

"Oi! Moss head!"

"My name isn't 'Moss head'."

"It is now!" I called back. He sighed before walking into the room I was in.

"What do you need?"

"A-Are you going to do anything to me...?" I gulped as he rose an eye brow.

"Like what?"

"... Ummm... Torture or abuse.., or rape...?"