Chapter fifteen~

One month later~

Sanji finally came out of hospital, he was so happy he did that he even cried he was so glad. He told me it felt like he was home where his dad was, he explained how he felt trapped and can only look out the window. Sanji was making food as I sat on the couch watching TV.

"Hey Zoro!" He called out, I stood up and walked into the kitchen.

"You called?" I rose and eyebrow.

"I can't reach that bowl over there," he pointed to a bowl which he tried reaching for but failed. I was much taller than him by six center meters. (Let's just say that Zoro was 1.85 and Sanji is 1.79. JUST PRETEND!)

I nodded before walking behind him and reaching up for the bowl. I leaned on him a little causing him to blush mentally, I only saw it from his red ears, I smirked a little passing him the bowl, he snatched away before sliding some carrots and other vegetables in the bowl. I laughed lightly as he turned with a glare.

"What?"

"Why are you laughing?"

"You're cute when you're embarrassed~" I sang teasingly before walking away after ruffling his hair a little, to him luckily, I didn't see how beet red his face was. I threw myself on the couch falling asleep not long after,

No ones pov

Sanji sighed with a blush in his face. He looked out the window near by. He smiled softly,

I'm not leaving him.. And I'm not going anywhere anymore.. I trust him..

He laughed lightly before taking the bowl of soup and placing it in the table, he sighed before walking out into the living room, he nudged Zoro with his foot against his face. He grunted in annoyance pushing his foot away.

"What..?" He grunted tiredly.

"Lunch is ready, c'mon, get your ass up at the table." He stated taking his foot away.

"Fine," he got up slowly scratching the back of his neck before walking into the kitchen and sitting at the table, Sanji followed closely behind, he walked over to the wall and leaned on it. Zoro began munching away the soup. He looked up to Sanji who was reading the newspaper.
"Aren't you gonna eat?"

"I'm not hungry.." Zoro frowned.

"It's been seven hours since you ate..."

"I'm just not hungry," he mumbled. He didn't want to waste food just to eat.

"Eat."

"Not hungry."

"Please?" He looked up to Sanji in the eyes.

"Fine... Just because you said so, but that means I have to make more soup."

"We can share, come here," he signaled him to come closer as soon as Zoro took out the chair from the opposite side and set it next to him. He sat down on the chair only to be pulled closer, Sanji blushed madly as Zoro took the spoon and filled it with soup, he got it closer to Sanji's mouth, Sanji slowly opened his mouth as Zoro guided the spoon into his mouth, he closed his mouth and swallowed, Zoro took the spoon away and looked at him. Sanji's face lit up, he seems like he likes his own soup, Zoro did that for a moment until Sanji pulled away,
"What's wrong?"

"I'm full, but thanks,"

"No problem, chef!" He smiled softly at his compliment. Zoro sipped away the rest of the delicious soup before placing the bowl in the sink, Sanji placed his chair back to where it first was before washing the dishes, Zoro walked out after thanking him for the soup and looked on his phone while on the sofa. He looked at his texts with Luffy. Nothing new, he hasn't said anything. He sighed placing the phone down.