17-I didn't Realize Everything I Said Turned Into a Sexual Innuendo

Chapter Seventeen
I didn't Realize Everything I Said Turned Into a Sexual Innuendo

Currently, Static and I were siting across from each other, each in our own jail cell. Despite the cold and frightening scenery You're probably wondering what happened. Well, so am I. Although they told us were a few details.

Apparently a man named Keegan Foster - the man I found - was out looking for his son - the boy - Jacob. Supposedly, when Keegan found him dead, he did the reasonable thing and called the police. But as he was calling, he mentioned there being Supers there, who I guess, attacked him.

Now, us being the only two Supers at the crime scene gives them a legitimate reason to suspect that we were the ones to kill both of the victims, unless they find something that proves otherwise, which is very doubtful.

If you're wondering if they took of our masks, then no, they didn't. For obvious privacy reason they don't remove a Super's mask unless they have been proven guilty and is headed to prison. Only then will their identity be exposed.

"We're dead," I moaned against the wall of my cell, "We're alive, but we're dead."

"No we're not," Static responded. "We didn't do anything wrong."

I lifted my head to look at him. "We didn't do anything, but right now all they have is evidence supporting that we did."

I continued to bang my head against the wall, letting out loud and annoying moans and groans as I did.

"Honestly, there's nothing to be worried about," Static sighed, "I'm just bored. Could you pass the Rubix cube?"

I looked down at the pile of stuff they gave us for entertainment, (Don't ask me why they did, maybe they were just afraid we would bash their faces) and grabbed the six-by-six Rubix cube and slid it through the bars and into Static's nasty cell.

Static picked up the cube and held it in his palm as he inspected it, before quickly twisting and turning it, moving the colours around so that all was left was the solved Rubix cube.

"I'm bored again," Static put down the cube and let his eyes hover over the jail bars.

"You know we can break out, right?" I looked up to see Static, one brow raised as he gave me a incredulous look.

"No we can't," I lazily raised my wrists, which were brought together by the officers' new 'Power-Proof' hand cuffs.

"They cuffed our hands," Static went on, "it only disables the power in our hands. Their technology isn't very advanced. For you, so far you've only been able to control your shield starting from the center of your palms. I, on the other hand, can sprout my electricity from anywhere in my body."

"Oh," I tilted my head, "Why don't you use it? Your electricity power, I mean."

"Why don't I use it?" He repeated then shrugged. "I'm not really sure. I guess since it's a pretty powerful thing, I try to cause the least amount of damage possible than I already have."

I wanted to tell him that what he just said helps prove my point that he's good. I mean, he just said he doesn't enjoy causing more damage than needed. But instead I stayed quiet and let the conversation drop.

"Shall we break out?" He questioned.

"But how?" I asked.

"I still have my super strength," Static wiggled his eyebrows. I wasn't sure how suggestive that gesture was, or what it implied, but I chose to ignore it.

"Then do something," I urged him.

Static sighed at lifted his wrists in front of him. He lifted his his foot and used his heel to kick the chain which connected the two cuffs together, sliding his hands out and shaking it off like it was no big deal. For some reason I found it strangely attractive.