3

Noella's POV

Nope .

I wasnt sure at all . Should i play with the devil himself ? Or should i just lay back and forget it all ?

These days have been a blur.

Ever since ive figured out "myg" stands for 'Min Yoongi' ,
I feel as if Im always watched and caged even though im actually out of home .

Honestly i dont know what to do with Yoongi .

I could only say that i miss him definitely , but im not sure if i want him back at all . However , both my brother and Sara didnt agree , they thought that if i kept quiet and ignore , things would take a better turn .

-

"Its raining again ." I sigh and looked at Sara fiddling with the pages of the book that she was reading . " is reading that nice ? I mean like you look like you always get lost in them ." I commented and she bookmarked the page before closing it .

"Reading kills time , and it takes me to another land that i can only dream of . Why not , you take a book from here and try reading them ?" She suggested and showed me the whole wide variety of books hidden through the library shelves .

Some books were dusty and i coughed alittle , but a brown book caught my eye , there was no label at all .

Curiously , i took it and slipped it in my bag . There were no barcodes for Librians to scan so im assuming that i could just take and go .

Sara joined me right after and we walked towards the cafeteria to look for some snacks to eat . I accidentally tripped over a leg and fell onto the ground.

Sara was alarmed and quickly grabbed me up , while i look at Jimin , who was smiling sheepishly .

"Im so sorry , didnt mean it . Wanna take a seat here ?" He offered and i just nodded , making an scrunched up face to Sara , telling her to shoo.

She left me alone reluctantly with him but i could still feel her laser eyes from the back , occasionally spying on me .

" I tripped you on purpose so that i could actually talk to you ... Im bored and lonely here , i just want a friend sometimes ." He leans in and whispers .

I swore my face grew red and my heartbeat increased .

Jimin was talking crap , he is popular here , amongst the girls especially , how is he lonely?

As if he could read my thoughts , he continued ," those people here are all fakes , if im not this hot , they would have ignored me . "

"Then why are you talking to me when theres so many other people here ?" I asked him curiously .

"I flirt , yes , that i cant deny . But i flirt with only girls who i take interest in . And you are one of them ." He says it casually and straightforward .

"What ? " i faked cough a few times and he repeated his words , only louder this time .

"So can i have your number ?" He says it with aegyo and hands me his phone . I hesistated for awhile but i gave in , punching the digits onto his device , before handing back to him .

"Imma name you my little princess ."

He winks .

"you are really straightforward you know ?" I said and he just nodded , sipping onto his drink .

"Isnt it cold ? Want my jacket ?" He offered and layered me up , making me feel all warm and fuzzy .

"That gives me another reason to meet up with you , dont I ?" He teases and i laughed , giggling with him .

-
When i got home with Sara , i took out the brown book and started to read the first page .

To my surprise , most were drawings and paintings with less words .

The pictures were all drawn beautifully but in a very creepy manner . Flipping through it i found a torn page , it says

"I love you with my whole heart
But you let me go
I miss you

I will find you
Just wait and see
And you ,
Yes you who is reading this right now
Im watching you ."

Its creepy and weird how this author sounded like a psychopath who could read and play with minds . Well im done for the day , i chucked the book under my bed and shut my eyes , forcing myself to sleep .

However that night i wasnt alone . The temperature in the room decreased and i heard blowing wind , the window knob unlocks itself , making the blinds go wild .

I squeezed my eyes shut and hid myself underneath the blanket , shaking in fear , but i felt something moving in my room , i heard footsteps , heavy and never light .

It made its way towards the side of my bed and a figure towers over me , i gritted my teeth and sweated profusely , chanting some holy words that i made up myself , hoping that it leaves me alone .

"You took my diary ." He says .