13

Yoongi's POV

It was raining heavily that night and i couldnt sleep at all . Putting my arms out through the small window hole , i felt the raindrops on my arms as it rolls off and hits the ground .

-
{
I shouldnt lose my memories or die right now . Timing is everything and if i want Noella to really remember me for life , i need to do it when she feels the most attached to me .

Besides , what if she actually doesnt care about me and it would be stupid for me to just die quietly this way.
}

Slapping my own face , i went to the bathroom and splashed some water on it , i looked up and saw my own reflection on the mirror .

"I need to be remembered ."i told myself .

Rubbing my face with a clean face towel , i walked out of the bathroom and layed on my bed once again , staring up to the ceiling blankly , but mind filled with deep thoughts .

"Today is the perfect day to go on a date with Noella . " i muttered under my breath and jumped out of bed immediately , getting the sudden urge to move more .

Opening the cuboard , i threw on some denim jacket and wore black ripped jeans , before taking my wallet and phone , leaving the house for Noella's.

Who cares if it was raining ?
-

As i was nearing her house , i could hear loud party music blasting from one of these flats nearby . There were a few shouts and screams every now and then which annoyed the heck out of me .

"Noella!" I heard a loud scream and i looked at the familiar - looking house , coming into a realisation that she had threw a party without me .

I charged up towards the house and knocked impatiently multiple times , waiting for the door to open . The door finally swung open after half a minute that has gone by , it revealed a really drunk looking Noella , being accompanied by Jimin .

Jimin , however , looked sober enough for me to talk to tonight .

"What are you doing here ?" Jimin asked me and i glared back , " i could ask the same question to you ."

He smirks ," what do you think ? Noella 's in my arm and not yours . You must be jealous of me , arent you ?"

That guy just made my blood boil . Before i could say anything , Noella suddenly threw up on my jacket even though she was still in Jimin's arms.

She giggles and points at my face , before giving a huge smack across my head , " stupid ." She laughs .

Jimin seemed to be surprised but he remained calm , before pulling Noella closer to him , bringing her back into the house , slamming the door in my face .

I grunted and looked at the mess that Noella had made on my clothings .

Pulling out the denim jacket , i threw it reluctantly on the ground and took a empty beer bottle that was left not far away .

Grabbing it , i smashed it towards the window and the glass shattered . I carefully jumped in and went into the house successfully .

The living room was in a mess as i could see her best friend lying all flat on the ground , arms and legs spreaded wide .

Her brother was simply giggling to himself , laughing at nothing .

Shaking my head disapprovingly , i walked to Noella's bedroom and camped underneath her bed , knowing that Jimin would have brought her there soon .

//

I waited and waited .

And fell asleep .

//
Noella's POV

"Stop it Jimin-shii" I giggled and played with his hair as he took out my boots , putting it on the ground .

"I should have never let you drink any alcohol tonight ." He says but i laughed it off , throwing myself onto the bed.

I slowly took off my shorts and threw it on the floor , leaving my shirt and underwear on .

Jimin's face got redder as he realised that the situation had changed as he didnt know what to do .

" Jimin you are so cute ." I blabbed , feeling hot inside .

"Stop talking weirdly . Its the alcohol 's effect , isnt it ." He told himself but i shook my head and pouted .

"I like Jimin the best . Hes the best in this entire world !" I screamed and planted a kiss on his lips , taking him down with me on the bed.

And .

The rest was history .

--
Question :
Do you think they did it ?

;)