12

This is exciting . Im getting my wings album soon :D

Double updates here :P

Noella's POV

I looked at the now asleep Yoongi .

He curls himself like a prawn on the bed like how he usually does while taking my shoulder as his pillow . I stared at that pale face of his and admired his face .

The face that was my favourite for a period of time.
The same face that made it in my hate list .

"Stop staring at me , i know im gorgeous." He muttered under his breath and stretched slightly .

I touched the ends of his hair and swipes it aside as some of the strands were nearly about to poke his eyes and he grabbed my wrist , holding it tightly .

"I know you went to meet Jimin ." I gasp and had a bad feeling about it .

However , he continued.

"But im not mad ."

-
"Just promise me you will be good for these 2 hours with Mr Park please ." I begged Yoongi for the final time when we were at the lift of the mental hospital .

"I want to get well , i will listen to him. If you stay here and wait for me , i will do it ." He says and nod .

I patted on his back and led him into the lift , before sitting down on a chair at the waiting area .

All i had to do was to wait patiently for him , but will he actually keep his promise ?

I got bored after awhile and turned on my phone , checking my social medias , seeing if there was any new updates or new photos that were being uploaded .

I went to Instagram and saw that there were a few following requests , i accepted some of these but there was one , with the username of "youaremybabygirl" , it made me stop for a minute and think .

I shrugged it off immediately and just accepted the request , taking it lightly .

< my IG : Taemeaway>
<its private but i'll accept , dont worry :p>

/
Yoongi's POV

I stepped in and met a buff man who was sitting on the sofa , holding a book in his hand .

"Hey man come on , whats so special about you that you got referred here , huh ?" That was his first sentence and i took a seat immediately , even though i felt alittle intimidated by him , knowing that he had probably dealed with many people with issues like me .

"Mr Park , i just cant stop thinking about Noella . I like her , no , i love her to death . I cant bear to be away from her and i often check on her , thinking that she might be cheating on me ." I said .

"Is that so ? Explain more ." He became interested and placed down his book .

"We broke up , but i kept thinking of her . I tried to forget her to the point that i wanted to die, but it was no use ."

"But , have you tried , to kill yourself ?" Mr Park's lips curled up and he smirked at me .

"When you kill yourself , you will be missed , you will have their offerings and will forever be apart of their memories ." He winks.

"Besides , you can haunt them deeply where it hurts them the most . Especially Noella . She will be forced to think of you everyday and she will regret leaving you."

I looked at Mr Park speechless .

Suddenly , a dark thought came to mind and i liked it .

Licking my lips , i spoke ," Mr Park , will you help me ?"

"Offcourse i will help you , why wouldnt I ? You are my patient and i am your doctor . I give you the best cure ."

"Tell me , how do i do all this ." I sat alittle nearer towards him , eyeing his whole body language .

He stood up from his seat and went to his drawer , pulling out a packet of pills .

"These pills would make you forget everything , it affects 90% of the people out there . And i dont think you would have been the minority 10%. Take these infront of Noella after saying your last sentence which has to be impactful ."

"Aim straight for her heart , her feelings . Make her cry over you ."

"This way , she would be the crazy one . The one who will be obsessed with you , isnt that what you want ?"

I opened my mouth and closed it , taking all the information in .

"Mr Park , you are sure .. one of the best doctors out there . I have only met you once , but i like you already ."

-
Just like that , 2 hours went by real fast and i walked out of the door , keeping the packet of pills in the sleeves of my jacket .

I waved to Noella and smiled devilishly towards her .

"Lets go , i suddenly feel all better already ."

"I knew it , we could trust Jimin's father . He must be really good then ."

"Yea , im really happy ... so much so that ... i wanna kill myself ." I laughed .