10

Ok bear this in mind , this is probably the last update im making for this entire week cuz apparently i still have 7 days of exams left excluding weekends (this is so sad and tragic ) but weww i got tired of stu dying so heres a chapter for yall ;)
-

Noella's POV

Yoongi slept like a prawn , legs all cuddled up against his chest , he shifted occasionally but the position in the end was always the same .

I paced up and down the room , thinking about how i could find and locate a psychiatrist for Yoongi without him really noticing when he gets councilled .

Im afraid that he would get mad when he notices it .

Without much hesistation , i turned to the help of Jimin , deciding to call him to seek help .

He picked up instantly ,and i was happy for a second , with his squeaky yet manly voice , he said " hey whats up Noella ?"

"Hey i know this is a weird question ... but can you help me find a psychiatrist for ... my friend ?"

"Your... friend ? Do i know her , or is it a him ?" He asked back curiously and i sighed .

"I guess you should be quite familiar with him , its Yoongi ."

"What ?! W-wait hang on , tell me where are you right now . Jesu- dont tell me you are with him now ." He replies frantically and i could feel him worrying over at the other end.

"Erm , promise me and dont be mad . But yea , im at his appartment now ." I said and he ended the call immediately .

Before i could even process what happened , i heard a ding from my phone and i saw an incoming text .

"Hey im hopping onto my car right now . Give me his address , lets talk then ."
-read-

I typed in the address , finger crossing that i didnt do anything wrong and trigger Yoongi .

Soon enough , i heard a few soft knocks on the door and i opened it slightly , knowing that it was Jimin , i was about to pull him in , but instead , he pulled me out . I looked at him weirdly and hit his chest , " hey im suppose to take care of him ."

"No questions , you arent safe here . Im taking you back to your brother ." He says and dragged me into the car , as i continued hitting his chest . On a sidenote , he has a hard chest :>

"I dont want to go to my brother now ." I said firmly .

In the car , it was just silence , no one talked and i just funbled with the seat belt . It felt uncomfortable, or perhaps it was the silence that was uncomfortable . I think that Jimin noticed it himself as he started to press onto a few control buttons as music started playing in the car .

"So..." both of us said at the same time and i blinked , " you can go ahead ". I offered but he ignored me , replying " whatever i say , can wait ."

"Okay fine ." I threw my hands up in defeat , " apparently Yoongi called me over , and made me stay with him , he started crying , and raging at me at the same time . It was as if he had a split personality . He even cried out to me to ask for a psychiatrist."

"Wow . So what now ? Find a psychiatrist for him like what he wants ?" Jimin asked and i nod , " i guess thats what we have to do, if not he might really get out of control . God knows what he could do ."

The wave of silence came back and i fumbled with my phone , searching online for some renowned psychiatrist.

I could feel Jimin peeping over to my phone and i just let him , continuing to scroll down the whole recommended list .

"I have never mentioned this before , but , my dad is a psychiatrist, why not we try him ?" He says warmly , looking into my eyes .

He stops the car in the middle of the road and we stared into each others eyes , i looked at his gorgeous brown ones , getting lost into them .

His gaze softens and he held onto my hands , rubbing it , making me feel all hot inside .

"I just want you to be safe , from that monster . " he says .

"I trust your father . Lets go find him , shall we ?" I replied and he lets go of my hand , before spinning the stirring wheel into another direction , bringing us to his father's workplace .

The mental hospital .