11

Done with exams !

Now on with the fanfic ;)

Noella's POV

"Mr park will see you now ."
(A/N FML 50shades of grey reference but //)

The elevator came right on time as a loud ding could be heard on the ground level , which was where we were currently at .

The receptionist bowed down towards us and left us alone , leaving to do her job .

Jimin held the door for me like a gentleman and i appreciated it alot . The building was quite tall , with 30 floors , and Jimin's father's office was located at floor 30 , the highest one .

"How do i address your father ? Mr Park ? Or ..." i asked Jimin , clearing doubts . He laughs at me instead , " you can just call him Mr Park . He doesnt really mind how people address him here ... well its a mental hospital for a reason ."

"People scream and call him all sorts of name , its unbelievable."

When the elevator finally came to a halt , the door opened and revealed a young looking lady who looked to be in hee 20s , she was wearing killer heels and in a tight dress.  Her hair was also all messy .

Surprisingly, Jimin bowed down to her , before shooting a dirty look and ignoring her .

I nudged him and he turned around , knowing that i was curious about that lady.

"She's my dad's toy. She comes here for the money when my dad comes here to find the fun . Money really does make the world go around , doesnt it ?" He explains and i shrugged .

Jimin knocked twice clearly before entering the room as i hid behind him .

"Come in ."

The office was expectedly neat and tidy , a tall bookshelf filled with knowledges of the world , a leather couch and a fancy looking cup set .

"Hi son ... and .." he paused for a moment and looked at me .

"Noella . You can call me Noella." I replied quicky and looked away , intimidated . He seems so different from Jimin , i couldnt tell that they were father and son .

"So what made you come all the way here to look for me ? Im assuming you have a favour to ask ." Mr Park said and took a seat on the leather sofa , while me and Jimin sat on the other one .

"I have this friend that needs help and i was wondering if you could help and be his psychiatrist . " Jimin said and i looked at him confused , why was he the one speaking for me ? Didnt he dislike Yoongi ?

"You , my son , actually wants me to be your friend's psychiatrist? Theres plenty of doctors here though , i can give you the best ones ."

"I th- Mr Park , i think it will be safer and more trustable if i leave my friend with you instead ." I fumbled with my words .

"Well since the lady has spoken herself , i dont see why not. May i see this friend of yours ?" He requested and i nodded .

"Mr Park , ill bring him here tomorrow ." I said .

"Sorry to be rude but im actually quite busy , so if you dont min-"

"Yea dad , we will take our leave now . Have some rest , see you soon." Jimin bowed down and i followed along .

-

When the door closed , both me and Jimin heaved a sigh of relief .

"What was that all about ? Your friend ?"

"Well your friends are mine too and i dislike it when Yoongi is with you , id rather have me stay with him and have you not having the risk of being injured." He says and looks at me dearly .

"Heh . Thanks ." I let out a smile and took the lift down with him .

//

The night when i reached home , i layed on my bed and decided to just sleep everything off . Tomorrow would be a tough battle , i guess .

-

3.30 , my clock says .

I flipped the blanket off me and sat up straight on my bed . My eyelids are twitching .

Hearing a beep from my phone , i scrambled in the darkness and touched the sides of my table for it , however , i heard a groan and felt someone's presence in the room .

"Oppa ?"

"Sara?"

I called .

"Guess again . Baby girl ."

"Fu-" before i could even curse , i got pushed back onto my own bed and i squirmed under the once - familiar touch .

"Why didnt you wake me up ? You left me alone again. Im always lonely ." He cried in my arms , hugging me close like i was his toy bear .

I stopped resisting him .

Maybe it was all my fault that this happened to him , maybe it was because of me , that he got so sick and twisted .

Maybe , he needs no psychiatrist .

Maybe , he only needs me .

But should i give in to him ?

Just ...

This once ?