Chapter 19

*SO SORRY FOR THIS YEAR LATE CHAPTER!! ENJOY!!*
*1 week Later. 4th January*

Another typical day at the office, thankfully it's been a quiet day so I'm on tower duty. Maxi's gone shopping with Jesse for some last minute supplies for when he starts "The Ride".
"Hey Holly, you excited for the Hawaii trip?" My thoughts get interrupted by Kerrbox as he sits down next to me, eating a mars bar.
"Are you kidding? I've not seen Kyle in years, I can't wait to go visit him again. His mum is lovely, I always do lots of baking when I'm with her. The waves are huge, you'll love them Box." I giggle excitedly.
"Yeah we're going for lifeguard training, but seeing as you've done plenty of that it's more of a holiday for you." Kerrbox laughs, throwing his wrapper in the bin.
"Do you want to go close the shutters as it's now 7?" Box asks me handing the rod over to me. I nod getting out of my seat, grabbing the pole from him and walking round outside to the front of the tower balcony.
I pull down the first two shutters and go to pull down the 3rd in the middle when suddenly I hear music playing. I turn around and see roughly 8 metres away a boombox sitting in the sand with my Niece Ella, and my two nephews Oscar and Harley sitting behind it. The song Just the way you are by Bruno mars is playing, and suddenly my siblings including their partners walk out from under the tower holding some A2 cards with pictures on, they get in a line and hold the pictures up, pictures of me and Maxi are on the cards, from when we first met. Suddenly the whole lifeguard crew come out from under the tower and join them, with their own cards. I look at those cards and read "Your gorgeous blue eyes." "Your Rosie red lips" "You're not afraid to be yourself." "I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you." Then some pictures from Harries' & Emily's wedding from me and Maxi dancing. The first time we tried to ride the same surf board, the horrified expression on our faces. Tears start brimming in my eyes as the song changes to "Count on me" by Bruno Mars.
Suddenly a man in a black suit comes up beside me. I turn around and see Kobi standing there. Tears start rolling down my face as a huge smile breaks onto my face and he pulls me into a side hug and starts to pull me along by my arm as Azza turns up in a matching black tux but holding a video camera. Azza's walking infront of us with the camera as we start walking along the candle lit board walk. The music starts to follow us and I see all of the lifeguards and my siblings following. My brother Lee with the boom box above his head.
"What is going on?" I ask Kobi, the huge smile still on my face. He just looks at me and smiles before looking back to the front.
We suddenly stop. and the song changes to "Love is easy" by Mcfly. My grandparents come from behind us holding pictures of me and Maxi at the fair on the Ferris wheel and eating candy floss. The rest of my family soon follow them with more pictures and screen shots of tweets from me and Maxi. We head up the steps of the icebergs and come round to the swimming pool. The music stops behind us and I notice everyone goes inside. We come round and I see my favourite Youtube band Boyce Avenue seated with their guitars and equipment and my friend Camila Cabello and her band Fifth Harmony. When they see us, the music starts playing to 'Mirrors' by Justin Timberlake. Camila winks at me before getting into song mode.

As the song comes to the end where the music haults and with only singing apart from the guitar in the background. I see Maxi come out from the double glass doors behind them and stands next to them. Kobi leaves my side and joins everyone by the edge of the building, I see all of my closest family and friends standing there staring back at us wide smiles on the their faces. Hoppo and Stacey and Maxi's parents are off the the side near the front with proud tears in their faces.
I look towards Maxi confused as the song finishes. Camila hands him her microphone. He stands still with his black tuxedo on, with black shiny shoes, no doubt slightly wet from the fact he's standing on the other side of the pool to me. His face breaks into a smile as he starts talking.
"We're only 5 months into our relationship, but I knew at first glance, that you were the one for me. Holly Charlotte Siggins-Hopkins you're the most kind, brave and beautiful woman I've ever met. We've been through so much together already. You're my rock, my other half. I can't imagine spending the rest of my life with anyone else. I love that you're not afraid to be yourself, and you're not somebody else. You're not a fake, you're an original. You're everything I've always wanted, and everything I'll ever want. I love you so much Holly. I'll be there for you through sickness and in health, to have and to hold. Baby look behind you." He smiles proudly. I slowly turn around and see a plane in the sky with a banner behind it saying. "Holly, will you Marry Me?" My hands fly up to my face as I start sobbing hysterically, I turn back round to see Maxi on one knee infront of me, holding an open ring box in his hand.
"Holly Charlotte Siggins Hopkins. Will you marry me?" He asks me seriously, a small smile on his face.
I start nodding hysterically as tears are streaming down my face.
"Yes, a million times yes." I sob sinking to my knees as Maxi slides the ring onto my finger before embracing me into a hug picking me up and spinning me round as I sob into his shoulder.

"I love you so much." He mumbles into my hair before kissing the side of my head.
"I love you too Maxi" I cry wiping my face before leaning back and pushing my lips upon his.
Everyone starts cheering and I hear Camila announce that they're going to start performing and Boyce Avenue, so I'm guessing it's an engagement party aswell, smooth Maxi.
I pull away from Maxi, my legs still wrapped round his waist, arms still over his shoulders. I look into his gorgeous blue eyes a permanent smile fixed onto my face, his face mirrors mine.
"Baby go get changed there's a dress for you in room 9." He whispers to me pulling a key out of his pocket. I lean in and give him a peck on the lips before taking the key and getting out of his arms. I reluctantly let go of his hand as I start walking down the strip dividing the two pools as I head into the hotel and go to room 9 which opens with easy once I use the key.
I look on the bed where a gorgeous short black dress with matching heels lie with a black clutch bag. I quickly pull them on before going over to the small bathroom where my bag of make-up sits. I smile widely before quickly doing my make-up, slipping some lipstick on and pulling my curly hair bag putting a white bow in my hair.

I shove all my clothes in the mini wardrobe before rushing out the door, locking it behind me. I walk back out to the party and am immediately pulled into a massive group hug from the lifeguard team.

"My little girls all grown up." I hear someone cry, I look up and see Hoppo with tears brimming in his eyes.
"Oh Daddy." I cry running up to him and giving him a hug hug. He picks me up into a bear hug.
"When he came and asked permission to marry you, I was close to saying no, as I thought no one was good enough for my little girl, until your mother hit me round the back of the head." He chuckles, kissing the side of my head as he puts me down.
"Well I'm glad you said yes Dad, otherwise this might have been awkward..." I joke causing Dad and the rest of the lifeguards around us to laugh.
"Right I need to go see Camila as I haven't seen her for ages and they've stopped for a break" I mutter more to myself as I excuse myself from everyone and head back over to wear the girls are standing near the stage sipping their OJ from their glasses.
"Camila!!!" I squeal, running over to her with a huge grin on my face.
She turns to see me coming to wards her and a huge grin erupts on her face.
"Hey girl, God I've missed you so much." She grins pulling me into an embrace.
"I've missed you too! I heard you guys are on tour over here, I'm glad you could take some time to come and perform, I just loved you guys! I voted all the time for you girls on the app on my phone." I ramble, as I pull away from my hug from Camila.
"Of course girl, I would never miss the opportunity to see my best friend get engaged!!" She gushes still with a huge grin on her face.
"We'll be sure to come see you guys perform in Sydney before Holly jets off to Hawaii and I go jet skiing up the east coast." A voice sounds from behind me, I turn round and see a smiling Maxi, he laces his arm round my waist and kisses my temple causing me to blush and curl up slightly embarrassed by the sudden affection.
"You guys are so cute!" Camila squeals with a huge smile on her face before looking back to her band mates who are getting ready to perform again.
"Right I best get back, we're doing some song off our album, some may not seem fit for this occasion but the endless Skype calls I got from you gushing about the songs, we decided to play them anyway." Camila laughs before giving me a small wave and walking back over to the stage bit and sitting in front of her mic.
"Olly Olly." A little voice comes bounding towards me and I look down and see my cheeky little Nephew Oscar tumbling towards me nearly tripping over his feet.
"Oscar baby!!" I giggle reaching down and picking him up, swinging him around before balancing him on my hip.
He pulls a big pout face and gives me a big sloppy kiss, the best a 2 year old little dude can give.
"Don't you look smart in your little suit with bow tie and mobster shoes." I giggle wiggling my nose on his cheek cause him to giggle loudly and pull his shoulders up to his head as it tickles.
The girls start playing their song "BO$$" so I start doing a little dance with Oscar on my hip bouncing around a bit and twirling him around as he giggles manically, everyone else is also dancing, Maxi is dancing with mum I notice giggling to myself, I look round and spot Hanna at the table taking pictures of me dancing with Oscar,.
"Oscar smile at mummy!" I tell him as i point at Hanna and he begins grinning immediately as we walk over to her, he starts fidgeting so I let him down and he runs to Hanna who smiles at me wildly.
"I have to say I've never seen him upset or grumpy Hanna, you've done good with him!" I smile widely as I pull her into a side hug and sit next to her and begin talking to her about life back home as the night progresses taking her for dance and joining in with everyone else.
If this is the start of my new life with Maxi... I can't wait.