Chapter 1

*QUICK HEADS UP TO ALL MY READER'S!!!! I'M LIKE THE WORST WRITTER EVER SO SORRY IF THIS STORY LINE IS A BIT WEIRD :P*

I walk down the beach of Bondi with my new surfboard in hand. I look to my left and I see the blue rhino, with a couple of boys in blue in it. I put down my bag and surfboard and take off my new red sundress leaving me in my very revealing lifeguard blue bikini.

I glance towards the blue rhino to see the two pairs of eyes now on me. I smirk knowing I easily got their attention, but what those cute lifeguards don't realise, is that I'm their new co-worker, Hoppo gave me the job this morning but I've only now got to prove to him I'm still good at surfing.

I pick up my board and head towards the water but not before I hear an announcement from the blue rhino.

"Pretty girls should stay between the flags, I wouldn't mind having you on my board, but I'd rather not endanger your life!"

I turn around to see Maxi on the megaphone and laugh "Boards aren't aloud between the flags boys!" I shout before turning back round and chucking my board in the water and pouncing on it. I paddle out abit before swinging the board back round. I see a fairly large wave looming so I start paddling back in before standing up and riding the wave. I start doing a couple of tricks, just to show off before the wave dives down. I paddle back out and got ready for the perfect wave so I can do the new and complicated trick that I invented. I catch a wave in and carefully moved to the back of my board, I make sure the board is stable enough, and I do a tight flip only just fitting it onto my board. I finish off the wave with ease before coming into shore. I pick up the board and go over to my bag, I lay it down before running out my hair, getting rid of the water. I look over at the boys in the rhino and smile innocently, which causes them to laugh. "Did someone say something about a pretty girl’s life being endangered?" I ask smirking.

"Umm, sorry about him, I'm J-"

"Jesse Polock, I know, I'm a fan of your surfing. It's incredible." I smirk.

"Thanks, you've got a unique style yourself."

"I watched an episode of Bondi Rescue where you broke something in your back, and I have to say, that scared the shit out of me, I was pacing my room the whole time waiting for the adverts to finish so I could see what happened. I'm just glad you’re Ok." I smile at him.

"Oh and Maxi, you looked very sexy in that outfit you wore for surfentag with Gonzo. You should wear it more often" I wink.

"Thanks babe. What's your name?"

"You'll find out soon enough. See you around boys!" I wink before picking up my stuff and heading up the beach towards The Tower. I skip up the steps and knock on the door. Reidy open's the door smiling.

"How may I help you?"

"Is Hoppo here? He wanted to see me!" I ask giddy to see my Daddy after not seeing him properly for ages!

"You must be the new Lifeguard from California, Holly. I'm Reidy, Hoppo's just in here!" He says hugging me then pointing in the door.

"Thanks" I smile walking past him through the door and up the steps. Hoppo turns around and smiles widely.

"Monkey, it's good to see you again, haven't seen you in the flesh for a while. I missed you boo. Oh and your surfing just then was outstanding. As expected. You don't need any training as your fully qualified. So, when can you start?" He laughs.

"Now if you'll have me!" I giggle.

He gets up and goes over to a pile of towels and clothes and picks up a Lifeguard Sports bra, Lifeguard shirt, and Lifeguard boardies. "Write your name on all of your stuff, or Yatesy will wear them!" He hands them to me and tells me to change behind the curtain, where the medical bed is.