Chapter 8

*Next Morning*

I wake up with a smile on my face as I remember that I've got some serious shopping to do -.- X-D

I go over to my wardrobe, pulling out a nude pink pair of shorts and a floral vest top. I pull them on before going over to my shoe collection. I put on a pair of floral wedges.

I straighten my hair before putting on some mascara, and some nude lipstick.

I look over at the time to see it's 7:55. I grab my Hot pink credit card and iphone which is in a serious need of a case; sliding them into my pockets

I run out of the door and down to The Tower to see Emily just arriving.

"Hey Em!" I smile widely giving her a big hug.

"Ready to go Shopping?" She squeals excitedly. I nod. We link arms before getting on the bus which goes to the shopping centre in the heart of Sydney.

"So what would you have been doing on your day off if I wasn't here?" She giggles as we get ready to stop.

"Either going down to the little beauty store on the corner to buy a new colour of nail polish. Or surfing!" I laugh as we link arms and walk into the shopping centre. We go over to beautiful little dress store in the corner and look around.

"What kind of colour do you want?" She asks looking through a rack in front of her.

"Probably bl- My God.. I've found it" I stare at the beautiful dress in front of me.

It's a gorgeous navy blue High Low, Strapless Straight Neckline, Sequined Dress with Small Train.

"Jesus, that's beautiful Holly!" She gasps taking the Dress on-the-hanger from me.

"It comes with a matching tie!" A soft voice comes from behind me. I turn round and see the owner of the store.

"I'll take this dress and the matching tie please!" I smile widely taking the dress from Emily and handing it to the elderly woman. She smiles at me before going over to the counter by the till. She wraps it up carefully into a black box and putting the matching tie in a little gift bag.

"$127 please!" She smiles warmly.

"Really? That's so cheap. Have $200!" I smile shocked putting my credit card into the machine.

"Thank you my dear!" She smiles happily as she hands back my card with he receipt. She puts the box and bag into a larger shopping gift bag before handing it over.

"Have a nice day!" She smiles.

"You too!" Me and Emily say in unison.

"So are you excited about your birthday tomorrow?" Emily winks.

"SO EXCITED!" I squeal.

"Do you need any shoes to go with that dress?" Emily asks as we browse the beauty store, each with a basket.

"Nope! I have plenty of shoes that will go with that dress." I laugh, putting 5 big cans of sparkly hairspray into my basket.

"Well that's good!" She laughs.

"So are you excited about the wedding?" I grin, putting a couple a new shades of nail polish into the basket, along with some different shades of lipstick, even my first ever red one.

"SO excited. I love Harries so much! 2 more days till he's officially 100% mine!" She giggles slightly day-dreaming.

"That's so sweet." I smile widely as we go over to the men’s section.

"I think I might get Maxi a little something!" I smile at Emily.

"Same here, I'm getting Harries something!" She giggles. I go over to the men's Lynx section and pick out the pack of 3 Lynx Apolo cans with 2 shower gels. Lynx Apolo is my Favourite.