Chapter 7

*Next Morning*

I wake up and go over to my wardrobe pulling on the tight 2 piece lifeguard bikini

I pull on the Lifeguard shirt and put my hair up in a high ponytail, I put on my new volumising Surfer mascara and it makes my blue eyes pop. Wow, I look hot!

I go into the Kitchen and grab a banana. I scoff it down before grabbing my Lunch which I guess Maxi made last night. I head out the door and rush down the stairs I walk over to The Tower and head inside to see a farewell Kobi sign on it. I feel tears starting to build up in my eyes but hold them back. I go up the steps and sign in. I look at the rota and find out I'm on the Jetski.

"I'm sorry Holly!" A voice whispers behind me. I turn round to see an upset Kobi, that was enough to send me over the edge before he gets the chance to see me cry I grab my wetsuit top and run out the door. I get down to the shoreline to see Deano and Chappo putting the Ski in the water. I pull on the wetsuit top and pull the radio strap over my shoulder.

"Holly, Please!" Kobi shouts coming over, Deano and Chappo turn to look at me sadly. I jump on the Ski turning it on and accelerate over the waves in front of me. I narrowly dodge a swimmer before heading down to Backpackers,

"Hoppo to Jetski, come round to Bronte please"

"Ok!" I sniff.

I swing the Jetski round smashing through some waves before heading round to Bronte, I ride it up the sand and cut the engine off. Hoppo comes running over and engulfs me in a hug.

"Monkey you've got to say Goodbye to Kobi, he'll be gone for 6 months, you'll regret it!" Hoppo says seriously looking me in the eyes, holding my shoulders at arms length. I nod sniffing.

I grab the radio.

"Jetski to Kobi, I'm s-sorry, I'll M-miss y-you s-so m-much. I just n-never want t-to say g-goodbye!" I sob leaning on Hoppo.

"It's Ok Monkey, just come back and say Goodbye!" Kobi replies voice cracking.

I look at Hoppo desperately and he helps me put the Jetski back in the water. I accelerate through the waves at full speed and head round Bronte cliffs, past Tamarama and over to Bondi. I swerve past swimmers and ride it onto the sand. I jump off the Ski and start running to The Tower, Kobi comes running down the stairs and we run into each other's arms.

"I'm gunna miss you so much Kobi!" I sob into his shoulder.

"I'm gunna miss you too Holly! I'll try and Skype you as much as I can!" He sniffs holding back tears.

"You can let it out Kobi!" I sob holding him tighter. I can feel dampness on my shoulder. He's crying also.

"I've given Maxi your present, so you will still get it." He strokes my hair.

"We need to carry on working, so come with me on the Jetski, I have to help patrol Tama and Bronte on it!" I sniff pulling away from Kobi. We walk down to the water pushing the Ski back in. I get on the front and Kobi sits behind me.

We power down south to see Troy struggling with 5 on his board.

"Hey guys! 3 of you girls grab hold of the mat really tightly!" I shout calmly. They do as I say and we go into shore with them.

"Tower to Jetski, Holly can you alone come to The Tower please! We have someone here to see you!"

I look at Kobi confused but hand him my radio before diving off the Jetski and swimming the shore. I run up the sand and into The Tower.

"Oh My God, Hi Calum!" I exclaim throwing my arms round the boy.

"What did the doctor say?" I ask pulling away.