Chapter 4

*Next Morning*

I bounce out of my bedroom in my lifeguard uniform, with my Iron Women top and goggles in a little duffle bag.

I walk into the kitchen and pull out the blender, I go over to the fridge pulling out carrots, celery, cucumber and broccoli. I put them all in the blender, creating some veggie juice. I put the mixture in a tall flask and pour the rest into a big cup before downing it! I put the flask into my duffel bag before going into the living room to see Maxi watching Bondi Rescue....Vain much!

"Morning Max!" I smile sitting next to him.

"Morning Holls!" He grins pulling me into a side cuddle.

"You ready for later?" He smirks. I nod eagerly much to his disappointment.

"So excited! Your gunna get thrashed!" I yawn sleepily

"I think Jet-lag is finally settling in." I sigh leaning on Maxi

"Come on then! Let's get to work!" He smiles picking me up bridal style. I cuddle into his arms resting my energy for later, I have a feeling today's gunna be pretty empty.

We get down stairs and head across the road, we go into The Tower and He puts me down carefully as I'm now drifting into a deep sleep.

*Maxi's P.O.V.*

"HEY MAXI"! Taco screams coming into The Tower. I shush him pointing to a sleeping Holly curled up in one of the comfy arm chairs away from the window.

"Didn't she get any sleep last night then?" He asks pulling a redbull out the fridge and setting it in front of her.

"She said she thinks Jet-lag is finally setting in." I laugh.

She quickly wakes up and falls out the chair.

"Oww." She groans shooting up and sitting back in the chair.

She clocks the redbull and quickly drinks it.

*Holly's P.O.V.*

Once I downed the redbull, I let out a loud deep burp, which makes the boys laugh.

"Oops, excuse me!" I blush grabbing the binoculars and watching the water.

There's suddenly a quiet crying coming into The Tower. I put the binoculars down and turn to see a little girl crying.

"I've lost my mummy!" She sobs.

I go over to her and pick her up and put her on my hip.

"It's alright, My names Holly, what's yours?" I ask her sweetly.

"My names Amy. I'm 4 years old." She smiles proudly.

"Wow! Your a big girl! Do you want to find your mummy now?" I ask putting her in one of the desk chairs. She nods wiping away her tears.

"Tower to all lifeguards! We have a missing child over here, she's 4 years old and her names Amy, she's got short blonde hair and is wearing a Pink wetsuit." I say into the walkie-talkie.

"Do you want a mars bar?" I ask Amy smiling. She nods wildly.

I go over to the fridge and pull one out. I see Maxi and Taco trying to talk to her but she starts to look scared.

"Guys leave her be, I think your scaring her!" I slap the back of their heads causing them to groan but Amy to giggle. I hand her the mars bar and sit next to her.

"Those boys are ugly and scary aren't they?" I whisper in her ear. She nods giggling.

"I have to live with one of them." I sigh sarcastically. She just laughs eating the last bite of the mars bar.