Chapter 15 Part 2

Once we had gotten to Maroubra beach, we all piled off of the bus and headed onto the beach, dumping our stuff before heading up the beach again, to the little garage that has my jet Ski in it.

"Wow! This Jet Ski looks awesome Holly!" Charlotte comments, smiling widely.

"Thanks Charlotte! Now we all have to push the trailer down to the shoreline." I order as nicely as I can.

Taco, Maxi, Charlotte and me all start pulling the Jet ski down the concrete ramp before pushing it down to the shoreline.

The boys shove the jet ski into the water and I shove my key into the ignition turning it on so I could see how much fuel is in the tank.

"The Jet needs more fuel!" I sigh stepping off the jet about to run up to the garage to get some fuel only to find Taco and Charlotte running up to get it.

"Maxi, I really need to talk to you!" I smile sadly at him and he looks at me, complete worry and confusion etched onto his face.

"My Father, Paul. He's, very much alive!" I say slowly, looking out to the sea, not meeting his eyes.

"That's Great, isn't it?" He asks, lacing his fingers with mine, a slight smile on his face.

"I guess. But he completely abandoned me and my siblings! He chooses now to come back to us? I hate him for it!" I sigh angrily, dropping the conversation as Charlotte and Taco coming back to us with the fuel.

"Hey guys! Why so tense?" Taco asks smiling his normally large smile.

"Nothing, it doesn't matter!" Maxi says keeping his eyes on me while slowly kissing my cheek affectionately.

"Well, lets get this show on the road!" Charlotte giggles helping Taco undo the fuel cap and pouring the fuel in carefully, trying not to spill a drop.

I turn to meet Maxi in the eyes and he only winks in return before leaving me where I stand and grabbing his board before heading into the water.

"Climb onto the back Charlotte" I sigh as the over excited girl climbs onto the back. Taco screws up the fuel cap, dumping the can of oil onto the sand before running back into the water with his board.

"Okay Charlotte! I have a few simple rules about being on my baby!" I say seriously, taking my seat on the ski, putting the keys in the ignition.

"Number 1, DON'T!! AND I MEAN DON'T!! Touch anything on this half of the ski, no stearing the ski, no pressing any buttons or even driving the ski without me on it. Number 2, don't let go of me or the seat when we are going along, because if you go flying off, I probably wouldn't notice and because you don't have a life jacket, you will most likely drown. Those are pretty much the rules. Oh and don't throw up or shit on the ski! Or you will be banned from it and have to clean it!" I smile to myself seeing as I'm not facing her.

"Okay, they're pretty decent rules!" She shrugs as she wraps her arms around my waist so she doesn't fall off.

"The waves are pretty heavy, so be careful!" I laugh before switching on the ski and accelerating through the water and smashing through some waves, Charlotte squeals.

"I forgot to mention that I love smashing through waves and swinging the jet round hard!" I yell over the sound of smashing water and the engine of the Ski.

"I would never have guessed!" She shouts back to me, sarcasm dripping in her voice. I laugh before pelting it through another wave and into calmer water, further out to sea.

"I'm gunna look for some sharks!" I laugh as I turn my head to look at a terrified Charlotte.

"You are joking right?" She asks nervously.