Chapter 20

(My outfit for the day^^^^^^)

"-feel like a dangerous woman!" I sing as I twirl round my wardrobe picking different clothes out of parts of my wardrobe and throwing them near the suitcase on the poof in the middle of the wardrobe.

It's been a whole month since the day me and Maxi got engaged, and since then I've been on wedding mode and started making a scrap book with different wedding ideas and calligraphy ideas for the place cards and invites... Maxi said I was going crazy, and none of that mattered... Which then resulted in him getting the book round the back of his head and a glare. He decided not to pry into any wedding details and has left everything up to me, which I have to say I DO NOT mind. We've not decided on a date or anything but have started looking around places for venues, and trying different caterers as we want this fairly soon. I mean, why wait?

As I look through my shoe section I smile as I pull out my favourite american print flipflops that have been used to much that the american flag is barely visible. I put them in the bottom of the suitcase, while looking through the rest of my shoes. I decide on another pair of sandals before moving onto bikini's, I pulled a camouflage set bikini out which supports and reduces jiggling all over, and put a couple more similar ones into the case.

A go through my wardrobe pulling out tops for the beach and a couple in case we decide to go out on the town while I'm over in Hawaii, before rolling them up neatly and putting them in my case to save space, for my shorts and skirts

Once I've packed my shorts I then pack my last essentials, Passport, sunglasses, make-up bag, 2 hats and of course, 4 wet-suit tops for surfing, sent to me by my sponsors ROXY. I love them as they're not plain and boring like most surfers wear.

I zip my suitcase up before pulling it out of the wardrobe and walking through the bedroom and into the living room where Maxi's already packed waterproof bag is as he sits on the sofa tapping away on his phone. He looks up with a small smile on his face as he see's me walk through, my heels clicking on the wooden floor as I walk.

"You excited?" I ask him as I pull my bag to lean against the wall of the kitchen.

"Nervous, but I can't wait." He smiles widely as he speaks, causing me to smile. His smile is always contagious, you can't not smile when he does. I love him for it, as I'm never not happy with him around.

"Well that's good baby, I'm proud of you." I smile coming and sitting next to him, while he wraps his arm around my shoulder kissing the top of my head.

"I'm going to miss you, you know?" I smile sadly looking up at his tanned face.

"I'm going to miss you as well you know, I've gotta put up with Jesse on open water!" He jokes chuckling causing me to giggle, see? He did it again.

We spend the next few minutes in each others embrace before getting up and walking ourselves to the front door with all our belongings and heading down the apartment stairs. Once outside the apartment I can see the jet ski's lined up on the beach, and tears start to prick in my eyes at the sudden danger that's ahead for my fiance. we walk hand in hand over to the lifeguard tower where I leave my suitcase, before heading onto the beach where a number of the lifeguards and Maxi's family have gathered.

"This is it." Maxi smiles nervously, looking over to Jesse who is having a laugh with Taco and Harrison, his parents talking with Maxi's.

I let him go say his goodbyes while I go and stand next to Hoppo leaning into his side while he raps his arm round me.

"No matter how much I love the ocean, what he's about to do terrifies me Dad. It's open water on Jet ski's!" I sigh watching him as he hugs his mum goodbye.

"I'd be concerned if you weren't worried, but he's with Jesse who's had loads of experience with open water and rough surf. He'll be perfectly fine darlin' don't you worry." Dad smiles reassuringly down at me.

"I hope so..." I whisper looking down at my belly rubbing it slightly with a small smile...

Maxi comes over engulfing me in a huge hug, twirling me around before putting me back on the soft warm sand, his forehead against mine.

"This is going to be the longest 16 days of my life, but knowing you're going to be there when i finish makes it all better." He smiles cheekily before giving me a final kiss and heading over to the Jet Ski. Jesse and Maxi get a shove into the water before roaring off on their next adventure.

"Right we best get going!" Whippet announces heading towards the lifeguard tower, Hoppo, Box and Reidy start following before noticing I haven't left, still watching the backs of Maxi and Jesse as they ride off into the distance.

"You coming Holly? We have a plane to catch?" Reidy asks.

"Yeah I'm coming I'll just be a minute." I smile back to them before heading to the edge of the water.

Once I look around and notice nobody is watching me, I place my hands on my flat stomach with a small smile playing on my face.

"Please return to us safely Maxi." I whisper into the wind before heading back up the beach to the promenade where the boys are waiting in the car, my suitcase already in the trunk of the car.

I slip into the passenger seat next to Hoppo a small smile on my face.

"You ready?" Bruce asks me a grin on his face.

"Hell Yeah." I smile widely as they make their way to Sydney Airport.

Oh My God I am such a shit author!! I haven't updated this in MONTHS, but I hope you like this short little chapter... bet you didn't see that coming? ;) Feedback is ALWAYS appreciated. Thank you my lovelies!!