1

(I decided that your character now lives here in the picture above! Hehe thats a picture i took in my phone of my hometown anybody from there too? Comment cuz im curious if any of my readers are from where i am too)

Your pov

"Omg! It looks so beautiful on you!" My friend (f/n) says as i tried out a beautiful wedding  dress.

I look at my reflection and i look at the dress i smile but then a frown hits me...

"(Y/n) we talked about this before, of course I will never leave you... I love you so much even if im a criminal... You love me when nobody else would love me as much as you can.... And you and i know most and some secrets... I would never give my heart away I don't want you to do the same... I promise i will stay with you until the end "

That flashback keeps coming back.... I have to give up... Hes gone... I feel tears

"(Y/n) why are you crying?" My friend asks.

"Oh because im so happy... " i lied as i faked smile and wipe my tear.
She doesn't know nothing about delirious and i of what happened years ago.... No one knows but the crew..

"Aww it's okay you look beautiful and you are finally marrying the guy you loved so much!" She says

I kinda do i mean its been years and Jonathan is gone... I still havent moved on but, maybe  just a little each day.

"Oh that looks lovely on you! What'd you think?" The lady from the wedding boutique store says.

"Yeah i love it" i smile looking at myself again and feeling that happy feeling again.

"Wonderful! Ready to check out?" She asks nicely.

"Yes im ready" i smile

"Splendid!" She says going to the cash register as i get in the dressing room and change to my black tee and a blue sweater some skinny jeans and black toms.

I walk with my friend (f/n) to the cash register and pay for it.

Soon we walk back to my car and we drive to the mall and go to the saphora store to buy my make up and more.

Well I decided I will buy my makeup so that the ladys who will do my makeup in my wedding day wont have to go buy some their own.

After that we go for lunch we eat at rising canes as both of us scroll through our social media i wear my headphones and search for H20Delirious on YouTube and see that hes last been active for 4 years ago.

I put his recently video... The one where he recorded that We happy Few lets play back that day when I reminded him about him forgetting his fans and he recorded that one game I love watching.

I giggled a little at how funny it was but after I finished watching it I scroll through comments to see a bunch of

-R.I.P H20Delirious you will be missed

That actually broke me... Everyone knows because since that ancient Vanoss decided to speak out to his fans about it and Vanoss left YouTube for about 3 months and later came back along with the crew as well when they finally moved on...
But i... I haven't...

I lock my phone and I finished eating with (f/n) so we take out the trash and walk to the mall to buy stuff we need.

So as we walked to a store (f/n) wanted to go to a store she loves, and i waited outside the store because its full of bunch of crazy ladies  buying all kinds of shit there.

I open my phone and go through social media to Twitter and see a bunch of people I follow saying that Its almost H20's anniversary of his death... In 4 months...and in 4 months its my wedding...

Seriously they never stop the count down... Delirious meant too much to them all.... I lock my phone and decided to just stay away from social media and look at the real life world.

I see a lady happy with his husband holding hands.
I look at my other side  and see a family the father kissing and playing plane with his son as the mother records them they all look happy.
I look down at my feet. Maybe as soon as i have my own family i will be happy.

"Ok ready to leave " i hear (f/n) say as she's holding her bags of shopping.
I smile and get up.

I drive (f/n) to her house.

"Thanks for the ride can't wait for your wedding!" She smiles

I nod and smile and she leaves. Soon i start driving back home as i open the door from my house i lock the door and walk upstairs and put my shoppings in my closet.

Soon i feel 'his' arms warping into my waists behind me as he kisses my cheek.

"How is my lovely future wife today at her adventures on shopping for our wedding?" 'He' says as i smile

"Was great got many good stuff to look beautiful " I giggle

"But you already are beautiful, you always are" 'he' says.

I smile " thanks"

"You know i will always love you right " 'He' says

But... Jonathan... He said he will always love me... STOP! (Y/N) JUST STOP JONATHAN IS GONE OK MOVE THE FUCK ON ALREADY!

"Yeah I know " i say

"Lets get ready for bed i need my beauty sleep " I giggle as i joke about the 'beauty sleep' he nods and smiles as we get ready for bed

As i lay down and lights are off i toss to my side where i can see the window and i look at the moonlight and snowflakes falling down.

Oh Jonathan i wish you were here... I need you, i miss you, I still love you... 

I feel 'his' arms around me as he cuddles s with me.

"Goodnight (y/n) I love you" he says.

I fall asleep.

(who is 'he'? Who is your new boyfriend that you will soon marry him. What will happen soon and who was that guy back 2 years ago that was spying on (y/n) and said he loved her too? Is the spying man the 'HE'? Find out in next chapter!)