12

Your pov:

"because love.... has never taught me how to survive......
but as a deal of my vanity to the naive
and love has made us a stranger.....
and not becoming a noble soul within us" i sing lowly and messing the voice up from my coldness and shivering.as im laying down into the cold road that has now made me a snow blanket as im shivering from coldness and i can almost feel my heart stop beating... i can feel my end here... im weak... i barely can move myself....

I shakingly move my only hand to my stomach as i look up i see more snow falling.... "it'll be alright my little son it will be fine..." tears fall off to my cheeks .
"You.... will be with mommy" i start feeling so sad knowing there will be no future.... i sob softly.... i cant talk loud, i can't scream for help.... im never going to be heard.... never to be found....

"Just sleep..... lets just sleep so the pain can go away...." i cant feel my legs.... its near... i inhale as i keep looking up... tears still dripping out of my eyes and skin to meet the road...

I continue to sing so lowly starting to lose my voice..

" i just need your hug.....not your kiss
i just need you to be my dearest.....not loving me
do lend me your hand,one minute a day
be my dearest
and not becoming my lover or someone's......
even if i have soaked in the rain
i will never going to allow anyone to lead me by the nose
and if i am still clenching my fist
i might afraid my dreams will fly away...." i can slowly feel my eyes close.... i can see the snow but will i have another minute to see it more?...

H20's pov

"Jonathan!" I hear cartoonz yell outside my house.

I groan as i get up and walk to the door to opening it revealing a happy cartoonz.

"So where is she?" He asks

"Uh what?" I look at him confused

"(Y/n), where is she?" He stops there and his face expression changes to a confused one
"Jonathan dont tell me she never came to you did she?" He says

"Uh no wh-"he cuts me off

"Dude! I thought you were with her she went searching for you! She didn't marry tyler instead she left the church to find you" he says which now i worry but fight it off

"Luke chill tyler probably found her and is with her lets not worr-" again he goes

"No way man! She definitely left looking for you and it's freezing what happens if shes not home and shes in the streets , she could get mugged, kidnap, or die! Fine whatever you won't go then i will" he says running to his car.

Jonathan.... she's missing... go!

I slam the door closing it.

Cartoonz's pov

Great i turned around to see Jonathan slam the door and walk back to his room. I feel anger, after all this time he loved her and now he's leaving her and dying.... cruel Jonathan... i run to my car and drive off to go look for her near the city.

Hours pass~

H20's pov

I drive down the empty road by the woods looking for her....
It's completely dark and snowy so my lights don't give me enough light for the road.

As i drive i see a weird figure in the ground as i drive closer it becomes clear just snow. I keep driving.

Your pov

I woken up unable to feel most of my body parts from being completely frozen but i saw a car pass me it looked just like Jonathans car. It could be him.
I try my best to scream.

"W---wait..... c---c-come b--back.... " i try my hardest to scream but my voice sounds like im whispering... "c--come b--b-back....." i shiver from the strong coldness that feels like im in north pole...

I let a low sob out.

H20's pov

I saw at my mirror to see the figure move a little i stop the car and get out to hear better... "c-come b--b-back...." i could hear from the distance in such low voice... i take a better look and see its (y/n) i run to her and pick her up as much snow falls off her piles of snow been covering her. I run to the car and get her in the passenger seat as i get in and turn the hot ac to warm her up... her skin was completely pale and cold...

I see her and she's sleeping... or maybe shes... no Jonathan shes not! Dont think about that! I have to keep her awake.

"Y---you actually c--came..." she says in her lowest possible voice i look at her and see her small smile and it hits me...she was waiting for me..... she knew i would have came to find her.... but i wouldn't honestly... Cartoonz... thank you...

"(Y/n).... how long have you been waiting for me?" I feel tears i look at her and she's asleep... i drive faster to my house as i get there i take her out the car and run inside as i place wood and fire up the chimney placing her near it and bringing a warm blanket covering her.

"(Y/n) how long have you been waiting?" I ask her again as my tears drip down...

She opens her eyes slowly and gives me a small smile as her cold pale hands touch my cheek.

"Ever... since i left the church...." she says weakly

I see her breathe slowly...

"Jonathan.... i left because i had to tell you something..." she smiles warmly looking at me..

"Tell me" i frown looking at her

"I...im pregnant...." she says as she closes her eyes and i touch her cheeks feeling the coldness her body temperature must be freezing and i don't think she will.... i pull her on me as i hug her tightly sobbing loudly as as many tears as possible to describe my heart fall off holding her lifeless body i hug it tightly....

"Dont do this to me!! " i cry

"You cant leave me like this (y/n)!!!" I sob loudly as i yell her name....

The end.........

Just kidding it's still not over!!! Who fell for it??? Hehe so i guess few more chapters till the end!!!! Woohooo!!!!