6

"Jonathan i... Im sorry..." She says

I stop the car and park aside the road.

"(Y/n) please we have to work things out just like we both wanted them to be.... You are marrying the wrong guy... And you know that don't say you don't know because in the inside I know you are and you're screaming for my name.... Now tell me the truth in your heart .." I feel like my heart is beating fast, im scared....

".... But Jonathan tell me everything! After 4 years without you and all that emotional times you put me hurt in... How did you lived? I went to your funeral and everything!" She screams i can hear her tearing up.

".... After i was shot and hit the ground... I thought i was gonna die too... I told you i loved you and everything went black but I could hear you crying and screaming at someone.... As I heard you been taken away... I heard this voice that said "we can't just throw him in the water.... We will go to jail... Even though we're cops that doesn't mean we can do whatever we want, kill and hide it... We have to take this guy to the hospital maybe he could have another chance in life..." Well i was taken to the hospital as i can say and i woken up to be alive... Days later I was dismissed from the hospital and I wanted to see you but... You were gone.... " i tell her.

"W-where were you all those days?.... Those days where i needed you the most..." I can hear she's about to cry

".... It's complicated..." I look down and away.

".... Thats what I thought " she says sniffing and wiping the tears that has fallen off her soft skin .

Her cell phone rings again and we know its Tyler.

I look at her.

"I really need to be home Jonathan... It's important..." She says

" okay... I can't force you to do something i say... Im sorry.." I apologize for the mess I've made.
I keep driving and we never spoke so it was a long awkward silence between us until i made it to her house in a couple of minutes i guess an hour.

She gets off the car and looks at me "thank you for everything I appreciate it Jonathan " she gives me a weak smile.

I give back the smile as well she soon leaves and i see her walk in her house.

I frown at how stupid I was... Things could've been better....if I wasn't an idiot...

Your pov

I walked back in and saw an angry tyler in front of me.

"Its 3 in the morning " he says

"I know im so so-" he cut me off
"Where were you? Who were you with? Because i saw your car here but not you" he is completely  curious.

"Tyler please im tired i need to rest" i say as i walk upstairs but before i do he gripped my arm.

"Ow tyler stop! Let go you're hurting me!" I whimper.

"Tell me now!" He yells

"Tyler, this isn't who you are! Let go!" I pulled my arm as he gave me death eyes

"Tyler calm down! I was just with a friend we went to buy things i needed for our wedding..." I tell him,

"Fine.... Im sorry..." He says I didn't say anything because I couldn't.... I just walked back upstairs and went for bed tyler decided to sleep in the living room on the couch because he was sorry and decided to give me some space after what he did.

I grab teddy bear and hugged him.

"Im sorry Jonathan.... Things are so complicated to make a decision right now...."

H20's pov

I am home and i lay in bed all of a sudden my phone rings and i pick it up "hello?"

"Yo Jonathan its me cartoonz, i knew you were alive dude! dude cmon im outside your house " he says from the other line that is literally outside my house.

"Where are we going?

"Somewhere you will love" he says with a chuckle

"Ewww cartoonz are you in love with me?"

"What the fuck man im not gay!" He says and i laugh at the joke i made and his response.

"So you coming or not?" He is unpatience

"Im up" i say as i get off bed and walk outside getting into his car.

"Dude the crew is there and we totally gonna have a a good motherfuckin time " he smiles

"But how did you know i was alive?"

"I saw you in the mall today and I couldn't believe it was really you man im so happy to see you again! And we made a party just to celebrate with you again we haven't partied since 4 years but the crew is excited to meet you "

I smile a bit and nod

"We all had a really difficult time when we heard tylers news that you were killed.... We went to your funeral and it was so full of people, YouTubers and fans you could've seen how much people cared about you"

"Yeah...."

He drove me to this big blue club and we got in

"Delirious!!!!" I look and see all of my friends there and they all tackled me to the ground.

"Ow you guys! You're gonna turn me into a piece of paper!" I scream as I laugh

"Man we missed you a lot!" Moo hugs me a bro hug thats how we all hugged.

"Yeah totally did" mini nods

"Why didn't you told us you were alive back those days?" Vanoss questions.

I frown "..... Was looking for a right time to.... Remeet my girl.... But she's getting married with another dude..."

Everyone pats my back saying their sorry.

"Hey lets cheer you up by getting this party started!" Lui yells in his squeaker voice

"HEY KID WHAT DID I TOLD YOU CLUBS ARE FOR ADULTS ONLY!" Tha security guard runs and lui starts screaming and running

The guys and i all laugh.

After a while we all party.

"Jonathan?" I heard my name and the voice of a familiar woman.

I turned around and saw Jenny there looking stunning as always.

"H-hey..." I lool back at my shots

"Jonathan stop drinking " she demands

"Why? Because i lost the girl of my dreams and she's almost getting married, she rejected me to stay with me for today just because of that stupid asshole!" I yell  i drink another tequila.

I feel her pull me out of the club

"Im taking you home Jonathan " she says as she takes me to her car.

She took me home and helped me in bed until.

"Thanks jenn " i say drunk

I lay in bed and she gets on top of me. I lool at her and she leans down and kisses me.

Her hands go down to my zipper and she unzipped it.

Im too drunk to stop her i get more into her as my hands go to the back of her dress zipper and i unzipped it down.

"Oh Jonathan tonight is the night you will do me right " she says all naughty.

What am I doing i can't control myself its the fucking alcohol that is doing this!

(Y/N) forgive me....