9

Warning! This chapter will contain SMUT / LEMONS!!! I WARNED YOU! Skip the smut part if you don't wanna read it

Your pov

We drove hours away from the restaurant and we did spend time walking around stores and more always holding hands when a guy would stare at me Jonathan will give the guy a death glare i giggled and kissed him to calm him down.

After more fun we headed to a a small modern house it was next by the beautiful ocean we walked in.

"Is this your house too?" I asked looking at the house of how beautiful it is even though its small it's still cute.

"Yeah, my parents and I always came here in the summer but i guess this time it's winter " he smiles

I smile as he walks me to the room where its a slide door window as i walk by it i can see the ocean as she shores hit across a large rock from distance, the moonlight is shining just perfect along with the stars.

"Beautiful isn't it?" I feel Jonathans arms warp around my waist.

"Its gorgeous "

"I have a question "

"What is it?" I looked at him

"When's your wedding?"

My heart stops there. I wish he didn't have asked me that...

"In three days " i say
(Also last chapter i put 4 months i was completely wrong it was supposed to be 4 days)

Smut begins here!

I felt him carry me and put me in the bed, he was on top of me and he kisses my neck as he nibble on it i gave a small moan he takes my pants, shirt, bra and oanties off, he looks at my body hungrily as he sucks on my boob his other hand is grabbing the other as he rubbed it , it made me moan

He kisses down until he gets to my woman hood he looks up at me and smirks as he goes down for it and sticks his tongue in making me moan loudly "oh Jonathan ~" i can feel myself start getting wet.  I can feel his tongue go faster turning me on more as i moan more loud "ahh Jonathan!~" he stops and smirks he takes off his clothes revealing his strong muscular body he kisses me "ready?" He asks
I nod "gentle its my first time" i tell him, he looks at me and nods he sticks his manhood into my woman hood causing my eyes to widen he looks at me "you okay? Are you sure you want me to keep going?" He asks me looking worried "im fine keep going " i say as he looks at me and slowly starts thrusting, i moan , getting used to it and the pain leaves "faster ~" i moan i feel him go faster on me as i moan louder he kisses me as he's going faster and faster i can feel my nails scratch his  back as im holding harder into him.

I suddenly remember of tyler, what im doing is so wrong, im cheating on him

"Oh Jonathan keep it going " i moan more

This is so wrong but it feels so good, this is the way it was supposed to be

"(Y/n) im gonna cum!"

"Me too" i can feel it

He then shot his hot seed inside of me I could feel cum dripping out of  my pussy, i can hear Jonathan panting he must done it too hard and fast, to be honest it actually was good and made me feel amazing.

He lays beside me as we both are looking up at the ceiling.

"Its time to get our rest" i hear him he kisses me and cuddles on me we both fall asleep after a while.

Tylers pov

I walked upstairs and laid in bed I turned to my side to see (y/n)'s empty spot. I close my eyes and start crying. She's probably out there with some guy, this is what most people do before they get married, my friends have told me this, before someone gets married they go fuck someone else before they can never have sex with another person ever again, she's probably out there doing that.

I cry more as i hug her pillow, i did everything I could for her, i made her happy, I know everything she loves, i keep replaying my memories of us in the beach, her smile and happiness, the way she is having a great time, I know everything about her, but maybe i was missing something important of her.... she doesn't truly love me.

"Why (y/n)? I tried so much for you and this is what you're giving me back?" I cried more, i have never cried this much for a girl, it's because (y/n) is so important to me in my life.

Maybe im overreacting too much, she probably stayed over at her friend's house again, but she didn't answered my calls she is up to something... no tuler she's probably too busy buying something.... its fine she wouldn't cheat on you tyler, she loves you.

I cried more as i hug the pillow tighter i feel my tears drip down on the pillow.

Goodnight Tyler....