5

H20's pov

I drove to my new home it was 1 o'clock of the morning.

I walked to the living room and sat on the sofa.

"(Y/n) is getting married.... Time has passed so quick...." I look down... I have to do something about it.... I don't want her to marry Tyler.... She belongs to me..

I know. I smirked. I know what im going to do.

Next day

I woken up, i must have fallen asleep in the sofa but i get up and go take a shower and get ready to drive to (y/n)'s house.

Your pov

Tyler kisses me as we are in the kitchen and he already eat his breakfast i made him.

"I'll come home late again " he says kissing me again on the lips

"Alright have a great day!" I smile as i watch him leave and close the door.

I walk to my room and take off my pjs and wear my casual good clothes.

Soon i hear the doorbell

"COMING!" I hurried downstairs and open the door as I see Jonathan there with his mask.

"May i?" He says as we lock eyes for a while.

"Yes come in" i step aside to let him walk.

"I was thinking about taking you somewhere today if you need anything" he says as he's inside walking while looking around the house.

"Um yeah i do need a couple of things " i smile.

"Great! Now where will you need to go?" He asks looking at me now

"To the mall hah..." I smile

"Alright lets get you going " he says

"I'll go get my bag I'll be back" i rush upstairs and get my bag then rush down again as we walk out and i locked my door.

He drove me to the mall we walked to a dress store because I needed to buy another small short dress to my knees because i need it for you know... My wedding.

I found a beautiful one that I loved alot.

H20's pov

Her eyes were beautiful and so shiny as her smile combined as well she looked so beautiful. She was looking at a gorgeous white dress i had to admit it would look stunning on her.

"What do you think?" She asks as she looks at me with those beautiful (e/c) eyes.

"Lovely " i smile.

She giggles.

We walk to the checkout line and as it says 200 dollars she then refused to buy it.

"Oh um sorry I can't buy this I changed my mind" she tells the lady

"Alri-" I stopped her as the lady is about to take back the dress

"I will pay it" i say taking out my wallet and paying the 200 dollars

"Jonathan no you can't buy me this, its too expensive..." I hear (y/n) say

"Its fine" i say as the lady gives (y/n) the bag and i get my receipt.

We walk out the store and she stops me.

".... Thank you...." She smiles but she seems sad as well

I give back my smile underneath my mask. "No problem "

"So whats next?" I looked around the mall to see many people walking around and many stores being full some only the expensive ones aren't.