4

Your pov

I walked in my house and slammed the door as I rushed upstairs but i saw a note from wildcat, Tyler said ' I'll be back oh and i read your note too, but I'll be back my love i have to do something important im probably coming home late , take care , love you, tyler'

I walked in our room and saw delirious teddy bear sitting in the chair  where I always put him.

I sit down and hold teddy bear tightly.

I feel a flashback coming...

"This teddy means the world to me and I promised myself that the only person that i trust and love forever will take it because... I expect a perfect future between us" he says handing me the cute teddy bear which i hold it and smile

I feel myself hug on the teddy bear more.... "You lier..... Lier..." I look down at the teddy bear and i can see my tears falling to the eyes of the teddy bear which makes the teddy bear look crying as well i hug it and sob.
"Lier!" I scream

I get up and walk to the restroom i open the cabinet and see some pills as i take them and close the cabinet as i can see the mirror and watching myself with tears,

"My life isn't happy.... I feel so depressed.... W-why...." I open the bottle of pills and put them all of them every single one of them in my hand as im about to eat them i feel someone's hands make me drop them to the sink as they fall to the hole and theres no more pills that i can eat to die.

I cry "no!" I look back as i see Jonathan there
"You idiot! I want to die!" I scream and yell at him he hugs me tight
"I want to die Jonathan! Let me die!" I cried louder.

"(Y/n) stop acting stupid... There's people.... Out there that love you.... Even tyler... And you don't want to make the world upset do you?" He says...why didn't he included himself?... I want to hear him say he doesn't want me to die...

"Jonathan I just want to die I don't want to be in this world anymore!" I crie more.

"No, i wont let you do that.... No matter what happens to you, i will always keep you protection... I will protect you..." He hugs me, he will protect me?... I guess thats a lot better than what i wanted to hear before...

"Please..." I feel my hands shaking.

He holds them and we look eye to eye

"How did you know i lived here?" I ask

"Im always by your side.... Im your stalker" he laughs as I giggle...

The old times.... Where we both laughed and giggle, it feels like we are back in the old times.... It's just what I wanted.... Him hugging me caring for me like he always used to.... And staring into eachothers eyes.... I can feel it now... This is what i want...

"Get some rest...." He says, he carries me bridal style to my bed as he takes my boots off and pulls the covers on me as im coozy.
I see him walk away but before he does "wait!"

He looks at me. "Hm?"
"Please stay.... I don't want to see you go so quickly...."

I see him smile and he walks to the chair where i have teddy bear sitting at he smiles and holds the teddy bear as he sits and we look at eachother.

"I love how you keep your promises." He says with a smile looking at the teddy bear.

"Jonathan..?" I can feel my heart beating fast.

He looks at me.

"About what you said back in the park..."

" (y/n).... I lost myself out there.... Im sorry... I just wish I could control my words and anger but I can't.... What i said out there i never meant to hurt you this much... I love you and i wish we could always stay together and in our paths but we can't .... You have to follow your husbands paths now and leave mine as i have to leave yours alone even though I don't want to.... I have to." He says that breaks me inside... We can fix this right?... Sure we can..

"But like you said we can work things out right?" Im scared... Im so scared...

He gives a small smile. "I don't know, but we can try"

I smile "rest now I'll be here" he says

I slowly fall asleep looking at Jonathan just there.. Soon I fall into my deep sleep.

After a while when i wake up i see Jonathan gone and the teddy bear sitting in where Jonathan was... I get up and see the windows that are now dark i must have slept for so long... But he left... Probably because he knew tyler was coming back home. I get up and see that tylers car already parked in the garage as he walks in.

"Babe hey" he smile as he walks to me and hugs me.

I hug back.

"How was it?" I ask

"Great! I ordered everything that you love for our wedding, your favorite food, color for the plates, chairs and flowers and more" he says as he kisses my lips, Tyler is a good guy and he knows me a lot.... I don't know if Jonathan knows me as much as Tyler does ...

"I love you " he says

I smile... I can't act weird around Tyler he might know some changes and he will freak out, I don't want that...
" me too"

We walk upstairs together and we go to sleep after a while but I couldn't sleep at all I looked at the teddy across me and i smile "goodnight teddy bear"