3

Your pov

.... "J-Jonathan?" I frown with confused ment

"(Y/n)....." I finally hear the voice i have always wanted to hear 4 years ago...

I-i don't know how to feel... Should i be angry or cry from happiness?...

"Jonathan... But.... You died..."
I hesitate

"I didn't...." He looks at me with a face that says 'im so sorry if you didn't knew that'

I should cry of happiness because i love him and I missed him so much! But no! I should be angry because after all these years he been alive without telling me! And now im gettin married with another man because I thought the love of my life died but he faked it!?

"You bastard!" I slap him... I did the right thing didn't i?

"(Y/n) i can explain.." He says with a frown as he rubbed his cheek where I slapped him.

"No! I should of have known you were alive! Now look at me!" I feel tears

"Im gettin married! I have a fiancé!"I finally let the tears go.

".... We can still work things out..." I hear him

I make a sarcastic laugh as I still let those tears and my anger out " really? Its been 4 years that you died! I went to your funeral! I cried everyday for you! I kept all my promises! B-but.... You lier.... Lier! Lier! Lier!" I hit his strong chest with my weak fists as I shut my eyes tight.

I feel him hug me and confronting me.

"Im really sorry.... Im so sorry i made you be a fool.... I deserve all this... I should be the one who should have cried all these 4 years for you... You should have just lived your life without me (y/n).... But if you're so mad at me then why are you crying and still haven't forgotten me?" He says which snaps me.

"B-because i am still in love with you..."
I lower my voice.

He kisses me.... Those lips... I have waited to meet them for so long... He pulls away "i am too" he says which makes my hear race.

"I should be the one who has to cry because you are getting married..." He looks down..

"Who knew you were alive after all these years?" I look at him with my watery eyes.

He looks down away from me.

"No one...." He speaks.

"So im the first one?" I ask

"Yeah, the first and only " he smiles a bit as he looks back at my eyes, were i meet those blue ocean ones.

He leans closer to me and we kiss again... His tongue goes in as he asks for entrance to explore.
I let him, i can feel it... I can feel my heart happy again. Until something just got strange... My heart... It starts to feel weird... I push him.

"No... This is wrong.... I can't do this... Im cheating on him.... Im cheating on Tyler " i say

He looks at me. ".... But you don't love him... You can just break up with him... Or do u really love him?"

H20's pov

I wait for her by the look of her eyes i can already see the answer myself... She does love him..

"I don't know...." She says

"Thats not an answer... Tell me the truth." I can feel my heart beating fast... Im scared.... Im delirious... And im finally scared... I've never been this scared... And never cared so much for someone... (Y/n).... Shes my only weaknesses in this planet.... She is the real true love for me..

"After all these years... Everything he has done for me.... Its so wrong Jonathan... I can't just leave him
Like that...." I hear her...

Thats it! She's in love with him. Why should i be here waisting my time?...

"Im sorry and i-" i cut her off by walking away from her

I shove my hands on my hoodie as i walk away from(y/n)

"Jonathan!" I hear her catching up to me

"Wait!" She runs

I stop my tracks and turn around as we face to face.

"Please lets talk about this..." Her voice is now sounding like she's holding back her sadness.

"We don't have to talk about anything (y/n), go! Go and live your life with the real love of your life! Get out of my life and go enjoy yourself! Don't you ever talk to me! I don't want to see you again got that! I was an fucking idiot for falling in love with you! What a waste of time for the both of us... What a waste of fucking time we have to go separate ways like we were supposed to, I don't deserve you and you don't deserve me neither (y/n), now go! " i screamed with all my anger and force I could and I could see her tears that been forming long ago as she just looks at me and turns around as she runs i see her run fast as she sobs and cries soon shes far and gets in her car and drives off.

I scream loud.

Your pov

I drove fast as i had one hand wiping my tears away as i sob.
He doesn't want me.... Not anymore....

(Below is how i feel rn)